Demon's Smoke

"Boy, your fall from the edge won't merely scare and stir your senses, but it will turn you into a killer of a sensitive part that resides within you in a demonic realm devoid of tranquility, pulsating with lies and tormenting every second of your life."

In the enchanting country, numerous prominent companies across diverse industries belong to a formidable institution that wields immense influence and authority, the majority of beneficial endeavors that uplift the people owe their existence to these inspiring companies, guided by the vision of this institution, although similar establishments exist, it was on the fateful day of June 27 that the owner of this institution mysteriously vanished, the case took an enigmatic turn as no evidence emerged, no tools of violence, no knife, no trace of hand or shoe prints, not even a drop of blood in his office or home, speculation arose that he succumbed to old age, took his own life due to personal anguish or perhaps met a sinister fate in connection with his peculiar disappearance, which involved the loss of his phone and personal belongings, given his esteemed reputation and cherished standing within his family, the case continued to puzzle, the search persisted, bolstered by unwavering determination to uncover the truth, yet, from an alternate perspective, there lacked a suspect.

In addition to the institution, the owner possessed a hospital specializing in medicines and medical drugs, thus becoming the object of intrigue for certain individuals.

As dusk settled and ignorance veiled the majority, the quietude of the secluded location was disrupted by the deliberate sound of measured footsteps, gradually, the pace quickened, transforming into audible running as the person fled from the vigilant guard stationed at the forbidden entrance, the only sounds that penetrated the air were hurried breaths and the palpable tension, intertwining with the rhythm of footsteps, finally, the intruder escaped, their feet treading from solid ground onto the grassy expanse, laughter echoed through the air as they swiftly climbed into their car, driving far into the distance until they reached the familiar territory of their own dwelling.

"The air in that doomed hospital reeked of death and rotting corpses." He seemed content as he pulled out various medicines from his pocket, examining them with cotton swabs, as the colors turned light blue, a smile illuminated his face. "I knew it! these were just drugs disguised as medicine, this is how he deceived his customers, he was spreading mental illness among people, only to offer them a solution in the form of his own concoctions, 'hey! come and buy this medicine for your treatment', all the while knowing that he had infused them with addictive substances."

"I thought you were just out for a walk, not getting involved in illegal activities and sneaking into that hospital after hearing news of the owner's demise." You remarked.

"Haha, and do you trust the news media? they manipulate what you should believe." He scoffed.

"You love adventure, photography and vlogging, right? just enjoy your time and stay away from politics and irrelevant matters." You urged.

"Let me enlighten you, false news has intertwined itself deeply in this matter, and I have no choice but to shed light on it." He responded.

"What do you mean?" You inquired.

He raised his phone, capturing images of the drug-like substances. "I will expose the hidden truths, this will bring me fame and fortune." He declared.

"But is that a reason to put yourself in danger?" You asked, concerned.

"Indeed, my friend, it's like running a business, sharing news that will capture everyone's attention." He explained nonchalantly.

"You're truly different from me, I came here to have fun, while you dove into matters that don't concern you." You admitted.