Jealous Heart

Daniela gestured for you to sit on her bed and placed a plate of food nearby. "If I told you I made this food, would that motivate you to eat it?"

"Absolutely, thank you for everything you've done for me." You said gratefully.

"You're welcome, and I have something else for you." Daniela retrieved a box from her locker. "It's a new phone with a sleek design, a larger display and better camera features, I'm sure you'll love it."

"This is too much, you didn't have to do this." You protested.

"Just take it as an apology for Bela's behavior." She insisted.

"She just doesn't understand the truth that was hidden from her, and she believed an illusion about me so I'm not angry with her, but thank you very much for everything you've done, you're the one who has always trusted me." You expressed sincerely.

"I just thought it would be difficult for you to be out of touch with your loved ones." Daniela explained.

"That's true, I do have a family, but I've learned to be self-reliant and comfortable being alone at certain stages of my life." You shared.

She approached you, her voice softening as she whispered in your ear and brushed her fingers through your hair, her touch gentle against your face. "Just eat, I can see you're exhausted from me taking so much blood today, I want to take care of you until you regain your energy." Daniela said, drawing closer until you could almost feel her lips on yours. "I had no idea you had a secret girlfriend, someone you hadn't seen in five years, and yet, despite the passage of time, you were still in contact with her."

"Are you feeling jealous?" You responded, eyeing her suspiciously.

"And even if I am, lo and behold my dear human, it's important to remember that a deep relationship with me isn't possible for you, you won't uncover the complexities of secrets, deceptions and manipulations that I might employ, they will remain concealed from your mortal grasp, so I'm dangerous for you, hmm you know, it's intriguing to contemplate the significance of placing paramount importance on the forbidden nature of love, isn't it?"

"What exactly are you trying to convey?"

"I hold a steadfast belief in the importance of recognizing the perils of dating, particularly when love is nurtured upon a foundation of falsehoods and insincerity between two people."

"Do you judge my relationship with her solely based on these descriptions? what is it about us that prompts you to speak these words?" You questioned defiantly.

"I... I'm the fool who believed that you had feelings for me!" Daniela exclaimed, her voice laced with both jealousy and frustration. "Am I not enough for you? w-why did you choose to suddenly reveal your secret relationship?"

"Firstly, the woman you're referring to is not my girlfriend but rather a colleague I have become acquainted with, she has been battling health issues which compelled me to support her as a good friend, secondly, I must address the fact that your love for me appears conditional, only catering to your own desires, to you, I am merely a means to fulfill your cravings, you treat me as if I am bound to you, consuming me like a meal you have longed for, as your human servant, I'm compelled to obey your every whim, as you control my emotions and dictate my fate, as though you have taken on the role of destiny itself, hence, our relationship is false and insincere, even if it may be categorized as mere friendship." You gently remove her hand from your body, but she resists, refusing to let go.

"Listen, I don't want to hear all this right now, just eat your food and then you can leave, and in your spare time, try proving your innocence."

"I have faith that you will stand by my side, knowing deep down that I'm innocent, despite the lack of explicit evidence."