Crimson Blood Castle

"The scent of familiarity serves as the initial indication, as belonging is perpetually intertwined with distinction, subsequently, she is adorned with beauty and rarity in every intricate nuance."

In a state of semi-consciousness, you find yourself being led into a castle by a red-haired girl, the wounds you've sustained have left you weakened, both physically and mentally.

"Mother, come quickly!" She calls out, and moments later, a tall woman descends the stairs with a graceful stride, two figures accompany her, their laughter mirroring that of the red-haired girl.

"I can't wait to have some fun with him, in a good way" The brown-haired girl remarks, a crazed smile on her face.

"Where did you find him, Daniela?" Asks the blood-stained blonde girl, her smile wide.

"He fell to the ground, as though he had tumbled from a precipice."

"He was in the woods, wasn't he?" Their mother asks, to which Daniela shakes her head.

"Yes mummy, luckily, he successfully avoided encountering or catching sight of the lycans that wander through that area."

"Indeed, it would be a pity for him to become their meal instead of ours." Cassandra chimes in, earning a sharp glance from Daniela.

"Don't dwell on it too much, for this one is mine and I alone shall decide his fate, should I choose to consume him, I shan't share my meal with anyone." Daniela asserts, her eyes meeting Lady Dimitrescu's. "Usually it's Cassandra who brings our prey with her hunting skills, and occasionally Bela ventures outside the castle, but this time, I managed to bring someone."

The youngest daughter beams with pride as her mother responds. "Well well, feel free to exercise your desires with him, but do remain vigilant against any sly attempts at escape or mischievous behavior."

"I'm not entirely sure, he appears meek and submissive, unlike the other captives we've brought here." Daniela admits.

"That's because of the bleeding in his waist and the multitude of wounds covering his body, it has rendered him incapacitated and unable to resist you." Her mother explains.

"Oops, I hadn't noticed that detail." Daniela says, gripping your body firmly and making you lean on her neck. "I'll take him to the cell."

She starts to lead you away, but you manage to free yourself and plead. "Please, leave me."

"Poor thing!" She exclaims, resuming her grip on your body, she releases you momentarily to grab you by your hair. "You will stay here because I decide your fate!" Her voice imbued each word with an air of seriousness and rigor, forcefully pulling you towards the cell.

"You'll stay here for a while." With that, she shuts the cell door firmly and departs from the dungeon, and disappears amidst a swarm of flies, leaving you once again unconscious, time passes, and when you awaken, you feel her delicate touch as she tends to your wounds, applying bandages, she gazes at you, winking flirtatiously. "How I enjoy taking care of and teasing my prey before devouring it."

"I'm not a meal to you! I have experienced hardship and suffering myself." You respond with a sense of indignation.

"Oh, sweet one, it seems like negativity has a strong hold on you right now." She observe, tightly gripping your hand.

"Circumstances are incapable of giving you what you desire because I am the danger you can't confront, moreover, you truly belong to me, in the sense that you are my prey." Her crazy smile returns once again, attracting you even more, until she sinks her teeth into your neck once more, she only retreats with a sense of satisfaction when she feels you choking, burying your face in her chest while she drinks from your neck, her chest and lips are stained with your blood.