End's Prelude

"The heavenly infusion of ripe, flavorful, fruit juicy scents." She purred, sensually inhaling the alluring aroma captured within the tantalizingly sealed bottle, with a peculiarly swift movement, she snatched the container and incessantly twirled it in her palm before finally opening it to indulge. "Would you like to try some?"

"Only if it's not tainted with the scent of blood."

"Not everything crimson is stained with guilt." She retorted, extending the bottle.

Abruptly, she halted her slow-paced walk and took a stance in a specific corner, enveloped in silence. "If misery loves company, what is it that makes this seemingly ordinary day so disheartening?"

"If you're feeling down, I too have a daily rendezvous with negativity through dance."

"Enough small talk, I crave news that will offer respite from this mind-numbing monotony."

"After witnessing the unsettling turn of events, the question remains, what steps should we take to navigate this uncertain path?"

"Our attention has been drawn to a mysterious figure lurking within the castle - veiled in a shroud of negativity and ill intentions."

"And now, what actions shall we dare to take? I'm both curious and intrigued to unravel the identity of the person responsible for inflicting harm upon others, in order to unveil their true nature and motives behind such actions."

"Let the Dimitrescus fade into oblivion."

"Doubt doesn't taint them at all."

"No matter what transpires, I shall forever cast aside any inkling of uncertainty when it comes to the loyalty and fortitude exhibited by my family." The middle daughter asserted firmly.

"Even if you maintain strong faith in your mother and sisters, we must persistently investigate the underlying causes of these events, it's crucial that we make a concerted effort to uncover the truth that we all anxiously anticipate."

"What theories do you have in mind?" Cassandra asked, attempting to read your thoughts, knowing that your perspective might differ from hers, nonetheless, she wanted to share theories that could help unravel the issues.

"Your pistol and the missing bullets - nobody claimed to have seen them, however I found one of the bullet shells on the floor of your younger sister's room, if Daniela didn't take it, then who placed it there? what could be the purpose behind this action? could the culprit be trying to stir up a confrontation between you, based on imaginary doubts that you may believe? or perhaps someone specifically wants to harm her and is waiting for the right moment."

"What led you to think this way? are these theories based on substantial evidence or just speculation?" She asked, with doubt growing within her.

"My thoughts contain both right and wrong possibilities and I don't claim them to be absolute truths, but they may be closer to reality, there's another piece of evidence that is about to support my claims."

"What might that be?" She inquired, as you handed her a needle containing a sticky, colorless liquid.

"I found it on the floor of the room you assigned me, it's the same room where I slept alone, separate from the maids, it wasn't just carelessly left behind as if someone had forgotten about it, moreover, I heard the door creaking open very late last night."

"What happened next? if you can recall the details?"

"Someone waited for me to fall asleep and then injected a mysterious liquid into my arm with a needle." You raised your hand and showed the mark. "Look, the mark is still visible."