Secret Sojourn

"At the break of dawn today, your voice caught me by surprise precisely at four o'clock, you embraced me tightly from behind, nestled your face against my back, and showered me with unending kisses."

"Did your awakening trigger this?"

"No, you didn't wake me up, you merely kept me from sleeping last night, and nothing more."

With a tone that oscillated between lightheartedness and seriousness, Daniela inquired. "Why? I had no intention of disturbing you or disrupting your slumber."

"Because we engaged in love-making late at night."

"And what fault do I bear?"

"No fault rests upon you, save for your irresistible allure, my bewitching one."

"Oh, without a doubt!" Daniela exclaimed with a playful tone. "You couldn't possibly resist me, it's a catastrophe for you."

"I have never and will never refrain from your beauty and allure, now come closer."

"A cuddle?" Daniela inquired with sparkling eyes and a joyful demeanor, eagerly anticipating the warmth of your body against hers, releasing a contented sigh. "I absolutely adore that sensation, the one that sends delightful shivers down my spine, are you as happy today as I am, iubirea mea?"

"Indeed, today celebrates my son's birth, yet your beauty remains an ever-present obsession, constantly occupying my thoughts."

Daniela initiates with a wink. "Speaking of Lucien, I had a peculiar sensation last night, I felt comfort and warmth while sleeping with you as usual, but I believe someone entered the room, and I heard the closet door open or something moving, I thought it might be a dream but I heard a voice, and I was tossing and turning in my half-asleep state, with a semi-conscious mind, so I couldn't see anything clearly, it was disconcerting for me."

"Well, could it possibly be Lucien? sometimes, he wakes up at night for a light snack or to get something he needs."

"Wait, seriously, what if it's him? we were undressed together in bed in a very intimate position, and I don't want him to witness us like this, it would be embarrassing."

"Don't worry, if it's Lucien, he probably didn't see anything, children his age can be completely unaware, especially if he's half-asleep too."

"I hope so, but why would he come to our room at night? that doesn't make sense."

"Do you recall how he's been engrossed in his writing recently? he's been using that notebook and pen all the time, perhaps he couldn't locate them in his room and came here to search for them."

"You might be onto something, he was passionate about his writing, yet I wish he hadn't encountered us in this manner."

"We'll have a talk with him and explain that sometimes parents need their privacy, he's a clever child and he'll understand."

Daniela smiled and sensually kissed you repeatedly on your face and lips as she moved up your body, she couldn't help but smile with each kiss and whispered. "You know honey, it's been a while since we had a morning shower together, how about we do that today?"

You gazed at her, a gentle smile gracing your lips, but a hint of hesitation flickered in your eyes as you replied softly. "I'd love to Daniela, but I have a lot to prepare for Lucien's birthday, I need to set up decorations and arrangements for the party."

"I understand, how about this? you go ahead and start working on the decorations and I'll join you after my shower, I promise I won't take long, then, I'll make breakfast for you while you work."