Acceptance or Denial

"When you're on the brink of departing from a place, you undergo a peculiar sensation, encompassing not just the apprehension of bidding farewell to your dear ones, but the awareness that you won't come back as the same person you once were once you depart."

"Indeed, that's the sensation I had when I departed from the castle, now I've come back, despite facing a physical health challenge."

Mother Miranda departed without uttering another word, but you observed one of the daughters approaching, and it happened to be Cassandra.

"I've never done this before, but I'll do it for you." Cassandra stated as she rapidly approached you.

In bewilderment, you remained silent, observing her as she drew near and embraced you tightly, her touch was comforting, and her fingers played with your hair.

"How have you been?"

"I'm well." You responded, returning the embrace. "I detested my current circumstances and asked Mother Miranda to accompany me here, she adamantly refused to stay there for a third day."

"This will be quite a surprise for Daniela, you must scream in her face, let your emotions run wild, and if it comes to it, hurl insults her way."

"C-Cassie, what the hell are you saying?"

"I'm serious, and you know I'm always deadly serious."

"I could spit in your face just because I feel like it, are you expecting me to display that level of audacity towards your sister?!"

Cassandra chuckled instead of getting upset by the response. "I challenge you to follow through with all the steps I described and act towards her, I promise she won't respond aggressively, instead, she'll embrace you and ask you to stay with her, my point with that example was to show how much Daniela loves you."

"And because I love her, she means everything to me, above all else."

"It's no surprise that Daniela fell in love with you, she found someone who has been there for her all this time, speaking of her, what do you think of her personality?"

"She used to be a good person in the past, but she seems lost in her new life, nonetheless, she's strong enough to handle the current situation."

"Don't you notice the similarities between the two of you? just like you, I can say that you were a good person at some point because you didn't harm those who deceived you in the past, it's natural to defend yourself when you're in danger, but since you came to this village and started your new life, it seems like you're lost in it, this has created a mix of contradictions within you, deep down, you might not want to leave, but the doubts others have planted make you question the right path, it's understandable that you feel trapped between conflicting emotions or a sadness whose source you can't entirely pinpoint, and let me ask you, has anyone ever told you that you deserve happiness?"

"Miss Donna."

"So, you truly deserve happiness, just imagine spending time together this spring with me, my sisters, and Aunt Donna, doesn't that sound appealing to you?"

"It's a tempting invitation, I must admit, the lords aren't quite as dreadful as some might assume."

"In the future, you should definitely spend more time with us, we see ourselves as family, after all." She approached you closely, almost clinging to you, she gazed at you intently, then playfully inquired with a hint of desire. "Do you consider yourself my friend?"

"To be honest, I've never encountered someone with a personality quite like yours, so I'll certainly regard such a unique connection as something I'm proud of and hold dear."