Ending

"Cielo!"

A voice called out as Lucien turned back and gently disengaged from his father's embrace, then hurried toward the source of the voice calling him. "Mother!"

Daniela ran toward him and enveloped him in a tight hug, inhaling his scent as if she had never done it before, tears streamed down her son's face, and she swiftly wiped them away as Lucien rested in her arms, she held him close, both her hands embracing him tightly, feeling the rhythm of his heart against her chest.

"I saw you leaving that house with your father from a distance, and I rushed over to catch up with you and make sure you were okay, even though I felt at ease when I saw you with your father."

"You know you don't have to worry about me, I'll never be in danger and I never wander too far from you, so please don't be angry and upset with me." Lucien reassured her.

"I could never be like that, I only feel love and concern for you." Daniela expressed affectionately, kissing Lucien passionately on the forehead.

"Now, we can head home and spend time together, you, me, and daddy."

"Simply the thought of spending the evening with the one I love fills me with joy." Daniela said with a smile before walking toward the house, Lucien held closely in her arms.

"Did Aunt Cassandra mention what I shared with her about you?" Lucien asked.

"What exactly did you say that you want me to recall?" Daniela inquired.

"I told her that I miss you, and this longing hasn't diminished."

"Me too my child, I've been searching for you with increasing worry, longing to return home with you safe and sound."

"What perplexes me, mother, is that you called me by my nickname." Lucien noted.

Daniela chuckled before replying. "You know what's amusing about this? I called your name more than five times but you didn't respond, suddenly, when I called you by your old name, you quickly turned to me."

"That's strange." Lucien laughed lightly. "I only heard the last call, which is when I responded."

"You really like that name, don't you?"

"Of course, it means sky and heaven, and that's what I am to you."

"That's absolutely right." Daniela agreed, kissing his cheek. "I love you so much."

"Me too mother." Lucien said, then turned his attention to his father. "Can I hug father while I'm on his lap before we head home?"

"You want me?"

"Yes father." Lucien answered.

"Alright then." Daniela agreed, lifting Lucien from her lap and settling him onto his father's lap with a smile.

"Love you too father, I missed you a lot." Lucien said affectionately.

"I love you more than your mother does." You playfully responded.

Daniela replied in mock annoyance. "Really? I think we love him equally."

You teased. "No, I don't think so, I love Lucien much more."

Daniela responded with a playful smile. "Are you trying to tease me? you can't possibly love him more than me!"

You continued the playful banter, saying. "Of course I can, but I can't resist that innocent face and the beautiful laughter of our son, even his golden-yellow eyes and fair skin shine brighter than yours, Dani."