Training With Kamui

Author's note: There are descriptions of fighting. I'll mark where it starts and ends.

Kaminari woke up the next day still feeling exhausted. He slowly sat up and sighed when he saw the time. He saw that it was only 3 in the morning. He rubbed his head hoping for his headache to go away, but it didn't

Kaminari wondered when the last time he ate something was. He didn't have anything after the incident and he was pretty sure that he skipped breakfast that day. So it's been roughly a day since he last had something to eat.

Kaminari sighed once more as he slowly got to his feet. His vision swarmed and he took a moment to let it settle. Kaminari made sure to be quiet as he made his way to the kitchen, making sure to not wake Kamui.

Kaminari decided to have something small for the moment. He looked through the fridge and found a pack of yogurt to tie him over till Kamui made breakfast in the morning. Kaminari grabbed a spoon for it and walked back to his room.

Kaminari sat on the food as he ate his yogurt and thought about more ways to practice his bloodlust without involving others, but also in a safe manner. Kaminari quickly got lost in his thoughts and didn't even notice as the sun started rising.

He was only brought out of his thoughts by a hand being placed on his shoulder. Kaminari's instincts kicked in as he grabbed the person's wrist and twisted it so that it was pinned to their back.

Kaminari heard the person saying something as the fog was clearing from his head. Kamnari looked and saw that the person beneath him was Kamui. Kaminari quickly got off of him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" Kaminari apologized.

"It's okay, I should be the one apologizing." Kamui said, stretching his wrist. "Why?" Kaminari asked, generally confused on why he was sorry when he did nothing wrong. "You were spaced out and that wasn't the best way to bring you back"

"You don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault. That was like the only thing you could think of," Kaminari said, still confused on why he was apologizing. "Yea. Are you okay though? You weren't responding to me at all." Kamui asked, concerned in his eyes.

"Yea, what time is it?" Kaminari asked. "It's around 8 in the morning," Kamui said, looking at his phone. That means I was spaced out for like 5 hours, Kaminari thought as he started to spiral again. Kamui snapped his fingers in front of his face to bring him back.

Kaminari flinched back and looked Kamui in his eyes that were swimming with concern. "Are you sure you're okay? You were spacing out again." "Yea, just thinking about things," Kamianri said, trying to brush it off.

"What things? Is there anything that I can help with?" Kamui asked, moving to sit in front of Kaminari. "Maybe, but do you have any hero things going on today?" "No, but I do have to go on patrol later."

"Is there any way you could help me try to keep control with my bloodlust," Kaminari asked, looking at the floor.

"Of course, what do you want me to do?" Kamui asked, totally on board with this.Even though he would never say it outloud, Kaminari had grown on his and he was the son Kamui never knew he wanted.

"Kaminari's head snapped up in disbelief. "Really, just like that. You don't even know the plan." "Of course, I want to see you happy. You're just a kid who grew up in a bad situation. I want to try and give you happy memories," Kamui said, looking Kaminari in the eyes.

Kaminar searched his eyes for any signs of deceit and trickery, but to his surprise he found none. Kaminari felt his eyes water at the implications. That was the nicest thing an adult has ever said to Kaminari.