Distress

Kirishima was getting extremely worried. It was the first weekend since Kaminari was kidnapped. He was planning on staying at the dorms with Bakugou, Mina, and Sero. He knew a few were going home like Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya

He was chilling in the common room with a few others like Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Jirou. He was scrolling on his phone when he saw Jirou shoot up. "What's wrong, Jirou?" he asked, seeing a panicked look starting to form.

"I can hear all kinds of sirens towards the outskirts of the city. Turn on the new, quickly," she commanded. Kirishima instantly turned it on. He knew that Todoroki lived in the outskirts of Musutafu. He flipped onto a random news station and waited for the commercial to end.

He saw everyone in the common room lean in to listen to the news, which may have been funny under different circumstances. "Breaking News," a lady said, showing up on the screen. "There seems to be some trouble at the Todoroki residence. There have been reported gunshots. We don't know of any fatalities or injuries as of the moment. Stay here to be updated on the situation."

The news flipped back to normal, talking about the weather. Kirishima was frozen in place. She had said gunshots as in more than one. That could mean a multitude of things as well. "Do you think everyone's alright?" Mina asked.

Bakugou scoffed, "Most likely not. Has anyone else noticed the increased amount of murders these past days? I don't think this would be an accident either." Kirishima was about to say something, but the news flashed again. "Update. Endeavor has been confirmed to have been shot and killed. The children are still unconfirmed," the same lady said.

The common room sat in a shocked silence. One of their classmates, if he was still alive, had just lost his father. It's clear that Endeavor wasn't a great father, but that still had to hurt because he was still family. The camera was positioned at the foot of the hill the Todorokis lived on as if trying to catch any kind of footage.

Kirishima saw police cars and an ambulance drive up the hill while other cops kept people on the bottom of the hill. He wanted to shut it off, but his morbid sense of curiosity kept it on. "Is he even still alive?" Jirou asked. She didn't have to clarify who she was talking about either. The entire class knew who 'he' was.

"I hope so," Kirishima said. More people had joined them in the common room, hearing the news already. They all sat in the common room in silence, staring at either the dorm entry or the TV as it played the same image. They had seen the ambulance drive back down the hill, but no updates on the Todoroki kids were given yet.

The dorm entry opened. Aizawa walked though and paused as all the expectant eyes focused on him. He sighed and stood in front of the TV. "All the Todoroki kids are alive," he started off. The class let out a collective sigh of relief. Their classmate was still alive. "What happened?" Kirishima asked.

Aizawa sighed, "We don't know. Neither Todoroki nor his siblings have said anything yet." Aizawa's phone rang. He walked away to take the call. Kirishima could hear someone on the other side frantically muttering. The call didn't last long. Aizawa walked back over to them. "I have to go. I've given you all the information that I have."

Aizawa walked back out the door. The class was silent for a moment. "What was that about?" Sero asked. "It was about Todoroki," Jirou said, having heard the entire conversation. "What about him?" Sero asked. "He's trying to leave, but nobody could sign him out," Jirou said.

"Do you think he's okay?" Sero asked. The class was silent, even Bakugou. "Do you guys think Kaminari had anything to do with this?" Mineta asked, after a few minutes of silence. The tension in the room rose as the entire Bakusquad glared at Mineta, who backed up with his hands up.