Worry

Trigger Warning: There is descriptions of wounds. The start and end is marked. 

Kaminari pushed his palms into his head and groaned. His day was going from bad to worse. The sun was past its height and was quickly setting. He knew he should get back to the dorms before Aizawa decided to look for him.

He sat up on the stump and overlooked the campus. He could see somebody approaching the dorms. Kaminari panicked, thinking that it was one of the members of the organization. He quickly got to his feet and ran down the path.

As he got closer, he saw that it was only Aizawa. However, Kaminari didn't calm that much. He assumed that Aizawa was going to be looking for him, but he never turned up to the dorms, so his classmates wouldn't know where he was.

Aizawa entered the dorm before him, so Kaminari entered immediately after him and stayed in the shadows. Those in the common room perked up. "Oh, you're back, Aizawa sensei. Where is Kaminari?" Momo asked, from where she was studying with the Dekusquad.

"He should be here. Did he ever come back?" Aizawa asked. The squad looked at each other and saw the confusion on their faces. "I never saw him enter. Did you guys?" Momo asked everyone in the room.

Everybody shook their heads, so Kaminari decided to reveal himself before the situation got out of hand. "I'm over here," Kaminari said, walking out of the shadows. His classmates jumped, but Aizawa just looked at him.

"Where have you been?" he asked. Kaminari sighed, "I was just sitting outside." Aizawa deadpanned, "For 5 hours." Kaminari nodded his head, showing faux calm. Had it actually been five hours. "Well, I'm gonna go to Kirishima," Kaminari said, walking away.

"Come back, Kaminari. Detective Tsukauchi wants to talk to you. He's waiting in my apartment," Aizawa said. "Wait, what happened?" Midoryia asked. "I thought everything was handled."

Aizawa raised his eyebrow, "You didn't tell them." Kaminari rolled his eyes, "Haven't exactly had the time to." His classmates were looking even more confused. "What happened?" Momo asked.

"I'll tell you later," Kaminari said, definitely not telling them later. He followed Aizawa out of the dorms and to his apartment. Sure enough, Tsukauchi was waiting there. Aizawa walked away, leaving Kaminari and Tsukauchi behind.

"What happened in the hospital room?" Tsukauchi asked. Kaminari was confused. He had explained this all already. "I just found the guy there." "There wasn't anything else. No notes at all," Tsukauchi said, with a knowing glint in his eyes.

Kaminari tried staying calm. "Nope, nothing of that sort." Tsukauchi raised an eyebrow, "You do know that I can tell when you're lying." Kaminari nodded his head. "So, what did the person have on them?" Tsukauchi asked.

Kaminari sighed, but gave him the note. He knew he didn't have a choice. "Who's this from?" Tsukauchi asked. Kaminari shrugged. Tsukauchi narrowed his eyes, "I know you know who wrote it, so tell me." Kaminari had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. "It's from the organization, but I'm pretty sure that it's just a prank or something."

It wasn't the complete truth, but Kaminari hoped it would get Tsukauchi off his back. "Okay, that's all I needed you for. You can head back to the dorms now." Tsukauchi patted his back. This time Kaminari turned around before rolling his eyes. He walked by to the dorms in silence. He opened the door and more people were there from when he left.

"Bro, where have you been?" Sero asked, walking up to him along with the rest of the squad. "I just had to take care of something really quickly. Sorry to keep you waiting," Kaminari said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh it's all good. We were planning on another sleepover if that's fine with you," Kirishima said.