Sleepover

The Bakusquad watched as Kaminari walked away, presumably to Kirishima's room. "Do you think he actually means that?" Ojiro asked, looking at where Kaminari disappeared. There wasn't a doubt in Bakugou's mind when he answered, "Yes, he means every single word."

Iida raised an eyebrow, "How can you be so sure? He's killed multiple people and could be manipulating us." Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Because, I know my friend and he wouldn't do that." He saw some people widen their eyes because he called Kaminari a friend out loud and not just by actions.

The Bakuquad looked at him with happiness and love in their eyes. It meant a lot for Bakugou to call someone his friend, even in the short amount of time Kaminari has been with them. "Now if you excuse me. We're having a sleepover," Bakugou said, walking past the group to get snacks from the kitchen.

He walked over to the stairs with the rest of the squad. The other people in the common room were quiet as they watched them leave. They only made it to the elevator when Mina said, "That was so uncalled for from them. They didn't need to make Kami's life harder than it already is."

There was a ding from the elevator, signaling that it was on the ground floor now. THe doors opened and they walked in. Kirishima pressed the button to his floor and said, "I know, but we can't change anything about it."

Mina sighed, "I know, but that doesn't make it right." The elevator dinged, signaling that they were on Kirishima's floor. The doors opened and they walked out. Kirishima was about to say something in response to Mina, but stopped before any words formed. He saw a person sitting outside his door.

It wasn't difficult to recognize who it was because of the black streak in his hair. Kirishma hurried his pace to make it to Kaminari sooner. Better safe than sorry is what he always said. Kirhsima crouched down in front of him and saw that his face was rather peaceful.

The rest of the squad made it there and Kirishima gently shook Kaminari's shoulder. Not even a second later, Kirishima's wrist was twisted behind his back and Kaminari was awake. Kirishima hissed in pain from the sudden and unexpected movement.

The grip was suddenly released and Kirishima turned around and rubbed his wrist. "I'm so sorry Kirishima. That was so uncalled for. I'm sorry," Kaminari said, worry and regret clear on his face. Kirishima sighed, "It's totally fine. I should have expected you to jump, so that's on me."

Kaminari shook his head. "No, this is in no way your fault. It's mine and I'm sorry." Kirishima smiled at him, "I already said it fine. I forgive you, Kami." Kaminari sighed in relief. "Thank you, Kirishima."

Kirishima nodded and stood up. He held out his hand to help Kaminari up as well. "Well let's get the sleepover started," Kirishima said, opening his room and entering it. Everyone else entered the room after him and Bakugou dumped the snacks on his desk.

Kirishima and Sero grabbed the stuff for sleeping arrangements out of the closet. Everyone in the squad also had this, seeing as the room for the sleepovers would change and this was much easier than dragging blankets between rooms.

Mina went on her phone and got the playlist for sleepovers and hooked it up to Kirishima's speaker. Bakugou placed the snacks into bowls for everyone. Everything was done within five minutes. Kaminari watched as they worked in a rhythm as if they had been doing it their whole lives.

He stayed standing off to the side when everyone else sat on their own sets of blankets and pillows. "Come and sit down, Kami. We have a spot for you," Kirishima said, patting the pile of blankets and pillows between him and Mina.

Kaminari walked over and sat down. He watched as Kirishima handed controllers out to everyone, including him. Bakugou pulled up a game, which was the same one Kaminari played the first time he was over here. "I vote that we do random everything," Sero said, wanting to cause some chaos.