Letting It Out

Kaminari wanted to open his eyes and pretend that everything was a dream. He didn't want his father to be in a coma because of him. Kaminari always ruined everything that he touched. He really should've fought to be put in jail rather than the rehabilitation process that had happened.

If he was in jail then Kamui wouldn't be lying in a coma in a hospital bed. Kaminari kept his head down, even after he stopped crying. He didn't hear anybody enter the room, but he felt when someone rubbed his back and stood next to him. He didn't have the energy to flinch from the sudden touch.

He heard footsteps approaching him on his otherside. He guessed it was Mina because the footsteps were light and a graceful undertone because Mina loved dancing. Mina pulled up a chair and sat next to Kaminari and ran his fingers through his hair. He usually hated people touching his hair, but this felt nice and relaxing. He felt himself gradually fall asleep.

(--_–)

Kirishima sighed as soon as he was sure that Kaminari was fully asleep. He looked over to Aizawa, who was by the door. "How close are him and Kamui? I've never seen him cry before." Aizawa sighed, "I have no clue. Kaminari has only been living with Kamui for a couple of weeks to a month now."

Bakugou scoffed, "I thought he was an assassin. Aren't they not supposed to get attached to someone or show their feelings?" Aizawa sighed once more, "We don't know if he was raised to have no emotions or not." Sero but in, "I feel like Kamui also just gives off fatherly vibes in waves."

Mina and Kirishima nodded, "True, even from the very little time I've spent with him, which is just when he was in the halls with Kaminari, I can tell he'd be an amazing father." Sero eyes widened in recognition, "Him being there makes so much sense now. I know that we've been told this already, but it didn't register until now."

Bakugou scoffed, "How did you just get that now?" Sero shrugged, "I don't know, but the last few days have felt like a fever dream. It's as if they have all been a dream and not real in the slightest." Mina nodded her head in agreement.

The room then went silent. Kirishima stayed where he was, but was now sitting on the ground and Sero had joined him. Bakugou had found a corner that he could still see the entire squad from and sat there. Aizawa had stepped out of the room to guard it, seeing as there was still that rule in place on Kaminari, but he wanted to give them privacy.

The hospital room was quiet. There was only a hushed conversation happening between Kirishima and Sero. Mina was looking at stuff on her phone and Bakugou was watching the group as if he was a protective mother hen.

Suddenly, a loud and shrill beeping started going. Sero, Mina, Kirishima, and Bakugou all stood up immediately. Kaminari was startled out of his sleep and he jumped so much that he almost fell out of his chair. His brain processed everything at a lightning speed, but he almost wished it didn't.

The beeping was coming from one of the machines that were monitoring Kamui. Kamui's heartbeat was beginning to slow down. The beeping was alerting the nurses and doctors, who then immediately rushed in to see what was happening. They tried pushing everybody away, but Kaminari fought.

He wiggled his way in between the doctors to try and hold Kamui's hand, but he was shoved backwards. It was pretty hard if you asked him. He tried bracing himself with his arms, forgetting that one was currently in a cast. He hit the floor and let out a gasp from the pain that shot through his arm wrist.

He didn't let that stop him however. He immediately stood back up and went to try and make his way to Kamui, but something grabbed him from behind. It was a pair of arms that then immediately hardened to make sure that Kaminari wouldn't move and get in the way. Kaminari still tried fighting, but it was useless.