Disturbance

Aizawa could sense that something was ever since the hospital. His feeling was later confirmed when Tsukauchi called him later and asked to speak with Kaminari. It was solidified when nobody in the class had seen Kaminari ever since that morning.

Aizawa was in the other room when Tsukauchi walked in. "What did you need to talk to him about?" he asked. "He knew more than he was letting on," Tsukauchi said, before getting serious. "The organization is still around and after him."

Aizawa would have fallen if he was standing, instead he froze. "But I thought they were gone," he said. Tsukauchi shrugged, "That's what I thought too, but look at this," he said, passing Aizawa the notes.

Aizawa read through it and cursed. "Where is he? Please tell me you didn't just let him go back to the dorms." Tsukauchi's sheepish look told him everything. Aizawa sighed, "Do we have any more information than this?"

"I only have what Kaminari has told us so far, which isn't much," Tsukauchi said. Aizawa groaned and pulled out his phone. "What are you doing," Tsukauchi asked. "Calling Mic. He should still be up." he said, covering one ear with his free hand.

The phone didn't even ring once when the call was picked up. "What's up Shouta," Mic voice, loud as ever said. "Can you come to my apartment? We have a bit of an issue. Also, could you be a little quieter," Aizaw asked. "Sure, but what's wrong," Mic asked.

"I'll explain when you get here," he said, then hung up the phone. It wasn't long until Mic arrived. Mic immediately noticed the tense atmosphere and Tsukauchi, "What's wrong and why is he he, no offense," Mic asked, pointing towards Tsukauchi.

"None taken," Tsukauchi said. "It's about Kaminari and the organization," Aizawa said, straight to the point. Mic paused. Concern, anger, fear, and confusion flashed on his face. "But I thought they were gone," he said.

"Apparently not, here," Aizawa said, passing him the notes. Mic finished reading the notes, and asked, "Where is he?" Aizawa glared at Tsukauchi, "Someone let him go back to the dorms."

Mic was confused, "Why don't we go and grab him? Tsukauchi sighed, "We don't want to raise alarm among his class." Not even a second after that they heard a gunshot. "Too late," Mic said before running off. The other too followed after him. They made it out the door and there was another gunshot.

Aizawa used his capture tape to propel himself to the dorms faster. He made it to the dorm building in time to see Kaminari get knocked out and to hear the class' horrified yells. He made the decision to go after Kaminari.

The men noticed him approaching and started running. They were fast, but not fast enough. Aizawa was able to catch two, but neither of them had Kaminari. Aizawa let the two men wrapped in his capture tape and continued chasing the guy on foot.

The man was fast, but was also carrying another person. Aizawa was beginning to catch up to him when a black van pulled up on the street. The door opened and the man threw Kaminari into it. Aizawa made a desperate reach to grab Kaminari, but reached the man instead.

The van sped off without the man, but it did have Kaminari in it. Aizawa recovered from his position on the floor and flipped the man over onto his back with his arm behind his back. "Where are you taking him," Aizawa demanded more than asked. .

The man didn't respond, instead he laughed. Aizawa has never wanted to beat someone up more in his entire life than in the moment. Aizawa twisted his wrist, "I said, where are you taking him." The man still didn't respond.

A few moments later Mic approached him. Mic looked around and didn't see Kaminari anywhere. He could only assume what that meant. He did see Aizawa pinning a man to the ground. He approached him and handed him a scarf that he had thrown on before leaving his apartment.