Rest Of Your Life

Author's Note: There is a trigger warning for blood, knives, peodophila, and attempted sexual assault. The start and end is marked off

Kaminari's consciousness returned to him. He looked around his room and saw that there wasn't much around. He had a desk and a bed. Kaminari sighed as he sat on his bed. He had absolutely no clue where he even was.

He wasn't alone for long because not even a few minutes later he heard footsteps approaching his room. The door opened, and somebody new was on the other side of the door. "You have a job Keraunós. Follow me," was all he said before leaving.

Kaminari got up and followed him, knowing that he had no choice. The halls looked the same, so it would be easy to get lost in. The man stopped in front of a day. Kaminari took this as the place he needed to go, so he walked into the room.

There was someone just standing there waiting for him. He looked to be in his early thirties with shorter hair. Kaminari had never seen him before, but something about him seemed familiar. Kaminari stopped in front of him. The man handed him a file.

"Get rid of him. You can use whatever method you want, but get it done quickly. Don't even think about trying to contact someone because I will know. You will leave right away," he said, motioning for Kaminari to leave.

Kaminari left the room and nobody was waiting for him. He made his way back to his room through the halls. He sat on his bed and opened the file. It contained information on Nakamura Arata. He was in his early twenties and was a successful businessman. He was single and his parents were dead.

He didn't seem like someone who would get a hit put on him, but Kaminari didn't dig further. It said that he lives in Musutafu, which is the same place where U.A. is. Kaminari sighed. He had to figure out where he was in order to know where to go.

He decided to see that man who gave him the file before heading out. He made his way through the halls again and to the same room as earlier. He knocked on the door. "Enter," a voice said from the other side.

Kaminari pushed open the door and walked in. "I'm going out now," he said. "Good, if you're not back by this time tomorrow, then there will be problems. Do you understand?" the man said. "Yes sir," Kaminari said, before walking out.

This time there was someone waiting outside the door. "Follow me," he said. Kaminari followed him as he led him through more of the twisting hallways. The man stopped and Kaminari continued. He went through the doors that went outside.

He was surrounded by trees and the sun was starting to go down. Kaminari's best bet was to climb a tree and look for civilization. Luckily, the trees weren't that hard to climb. Kaminari got to the top of a tree and looked out. He could see some buildings in the distance.

He went down the tree, making sure that he knew where the buildings were at all times. He decided to run, knowing that he was on a time constraint. He ran for around half an hour before the trees started thinning out. He slowed his pace, so that he didn't look completely manic when he arrived.

It wasn't a very big city, but there was still a bus that connected it to larger cities. He was in some place called Yamanashi. It was around four hours to Musutafu and that was being generous. The next bus out was at 8 pm to Kanagawa. Kaminari looked at the sky. The moon was barely risen, so he would assume that it was around 7.
Trigger Warning Start–Peodphila and attempted rape.
He sighed and sat on the bench to wait. He didn't have anything to entertain himself, so he ended up zoning out. He only snapped out of it when he felt someone staring at him. He looked around and saw an old man staring at him. He had lust in his eyes. Kaminari was immediately disgusted.

He looked at the moon and guessed that it was a little after 7:30. It wasn't close enough. The old man moved closer. Kaminari wrapped his arms around himself, wanting to appear small. The man didn't get the hint and he moved to take the spot next to Kaminari on the bench.