Chapter 31 || Leo The Gamer

Leo Valdez, October 15, 3:00 PM

It's been too long since the both of them went missing. Annabeth and Percy aren't dummies and they're not complete slack-offs either. They know the sports teams need them, their classes are waiting, and the fact that they're not even there is absolutely chaos for Goode. They've literally been missing for a week.

Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Jason hadn't been sitting together at all. This week was separation city. Piper was back with the fashionistas, and from afar, I could tell she had put on more makeup. Side effects of being around fake-ass bitches, I guess. Hazel and Frank were sitting together with the chess club, but Hazel was invested in her headphones, most likely blasting Taylor Swift. As for Jason, Jason had his guitar out on the cafeteria table, strumming chords with the rockers.

And I was alone. Again.

And I had to watch their drama. Like, when Piper and Jason accidentally end up in line together, they'll always have a glaring match. Plus, they were SO close to being Jiper endgame. But, no. Frank and Hazel were still dating though, so I guess Frazel is still a thing. But their drama is absolutely ridiculous.

My drama too, I thought. They were my friends. Were.

I pulled out my phone. I was finding the both of them and, somehow, getting them to apologize, because this had gone on far too long.

Yeah, that's the other problem. My first game plan was to check Snap Maps, but both Annabeth and Percy are smarter than I thought, because they seemed to be on Ghost Mode. Snap Maps: Failed. But McShizzle will try again. I quickly rushed to my room and pulled out my double-screen computers. Yes. I was literally going to hack their phones. I knew their IP addresses, and there wasn't much further to look.

Percy Jackson, October 15, 4:00 PM

I hated this. I needed to be back in school, but here I was, unwilling to drag myself off my Coastline home. My parents weren't home, so I decided to stay in their house. It was as cold and empty as my soul. Ugh, since when did I get so poetic?! It'd been a week here, and I guess groceries were running low, but DoorDash was my God and I was summoned, yet again.

That's when I saw the text.

Leo: where are you bro

Leo: u LITERALLY DISAPPEARED

Leo: dude u need to help the gang is falling apart

Maybe it was better that way. Piper always loved fashion and being the only fashionista in the group might be a bit harsh. And Jason had hardly spent any time with the band. Frank probably needed to win back his title of chess champion, and Annabeth and I...

Leo: im not gonna lie ik about u abt annabeth

Leo: and maybe i might've stalked u and figured out exactly where u were but still

Leo: we may not be best friends but ik one thing: u need to talk it out

Me: ur wrong.

Me: u r one of my best friends as of now

Leo: ...

Leo: r u being fr man?

Leo: me? what about beckendorf?

Me: i can like multiple people, yk

Me: and being me means i can also like techies like u valdez

Leo: LETS FUCKING GO! so r u gonna follow my advice?