Chapter 21: Talks

"Woah, wait! What are you doing?"

Yamato screamed, jumping out of his bed and falling to the floor when she began to unzip the back of her tight red dress but, before he could close his eyes, she pulled the garment down gently.

He tried to calm his palpitating heart and wipe the copious amount of sweat beginning to completely drench him. "Oi!"

"You don't believe a single word that's come out of my mouth. So I'll make you believe me." He heard her say calmly, her lovely tits exposed to the humid air.

"W-wait! What do you mean?! No matter what you can't tempt me to-"

The words were stuck on his tongue and the feeling of a bucket of ice-cold water poured on him froze him. She turned around showing her bare back. The black ink of intricate design ran down her spine and into the small of her back up until her nape with a large circle on it.

"That's a curse jutsu.."

'I was wrong. But seriously, this woman is shameless... I wish I'd be that comfortable in my nudity. I guess, if I have a perfectly sexy body like hers I would walk around naked all the time.

Tenzo! Focus!'

She looked amused as she fixed her dress, an insidious smirk displayed on her face as she mused, "Oh, you dirty, naughty boy. I'll tell Kakashi something new about his friend."

"Oi! I'm way too young to die! Besides that, he couldn't see that cursed jutsu?"

She shook her head and checked her reflection in the small mirror nailed to the dresser. "No. I thought his Sharingan would be able to see it but, apparently, even the Sharingan can't. You can see it because you had it once, didn't you?"

Yamato nodded, now, he believed her and he understood part of her actions.

"Yes, although the one he used on me was smaller. That one looks... Stronger."

The way the ink covered her back, throbbing and moving like poison spreading on her nerves. It was a jutsu he was intimately familiar with.

One almost impossible to believe, difficult to lose and one of the jutsu that required payment.

'It's simple, something a sinister man like Danzo would use. Its use implants a curse on the target and the user can impose a number of absolute rules on the target and at least two additional orders that can be changed with the target unable to control themselves and forced to follow and if she defies any of it... The curse jutsu will kill her on the spot.'

A forbidden war crime jutsu.

"Are you alright?" He softened, picking himself up from the floor and staggering to his bed. Unexpectedly, she just glared at him and with a scowl on her face, she spat,

"I'm not here for your pity."

"But seriously, Lord Third should be able to do something. You're out in the open now, you can transfer."

"It's not that easy, Tenzo and you know it."

It was at that moment, with the look of hopelessness and frustration in her eyes that he knew she lost faith and how haunting it was that Kakashi once had the exact same eyes.

"When I was fourteen, I asked for the Lord Third's help and he failed me. Danzo played a trick and forced Lord Third's hand, he was made to choose between Naruto and me. An Uzumaki had to stay with Danzo.

Well, you can see how that ended."

It was almost cynical, the way she talked that although she never uttered a curse word, her tone was cursing them, voice dripping with contempt.