Chapter 39

October 31st, 1995
*Myra's POV*

Since today is Halloween, me and Annie are now preparing the costumes for the kids. Like every year, we are going on a walk around the hood to do trick or treat.
Michael even promised that he'll come with us, and being that it's going to be late and dark, no one should recognise him, but for safety purposes his securities are going to be there as well. The children are so happy and excited that Michael is going to come with us.

Once the costumes were all ready, we helped them to put them on, and started doing some makeup/painting on their faces. They all looked incredibly cute and adorable... I have to admit that I am having a baby-fever right now, I always wanted to be a mother and have children on my own, especially now that me and Michael are dating.

After a few, it was finally dark and time for our Tour. Michael has just arrived, and the kids are super excited.

"Are you all ready to go?" he asked with a big smile plastered on his face, they all smiled from ear to ear and answered a "yes" in sync. Me and Michael chuckled.

They then lined up in a couple of two, held each other's hand, and the three of us started walking outside followed by the kids. Michael held my hand on the left, and with the right hand he held the one of a child, while walking around the Hood.
After the few minutes, while the kids walked up the stair to ask trick or treat in a house, me and Michael stayed further away.

"Baby?" he asked while hugging me from behind,
"Mh?" I replied looking over at him, smiling brightly.
"I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I just can't wait any longer... we have been dating for... months now, right?" he whispered in my ear, while leaving tons of sweet kisses on my neck and cheek.
"Yea.. and?" I asked curiously and released a giggle, our eyes then finally met and he smiled from ear to ear.
"How about you move in with me?" he asked, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide.
"F-for real? Me and you? In Neverland?" I asked whispering, almost out of breath. He chuckled and nodded. I gulped and turned around so that I could face him, and immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tight.
"So is that a yes?" he teased,
"Of course!" I whispered in the crook of his neck, I then stepped back and cupped his face, pressing my lips on his, while he held my hips and pushed me closer, smiling brightly on my lips. "I love you, Michael!" I then whispered on his lips,
"I love you more, Myra." he whispered back.

Once the Tour around the hood was over, we walked back to the kindergarten and the parents were already waiting outside to pick up their children.
Shortly after the day was over, we said our goodbyes to Annie and Bill escorted me and Michael to my apartment. He was going to stay for the night, and also... we have to tell Tala the big news! I'm moving in with Michael.

When we arrived home, Tala was already preparing dinner.

"Oh, hi Michael, I didn't know you were coming over tonight." she said as she peeked through the kitchen to greet us, he smiled brightly.
"Yea, I hope it's okay, I'm staying for the night." he replied while we both took off our coats and shoes.
"Of course, there's enough for the three of us!" she said smiling back at him, before she walked back and kept cooking.
"I'm going to take a quick shower before dinner." I whispered to him, before pecking his lips. Right when I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm and gently pulled me closer.
"What about me? Let me take a shower with you." he whispered flashing me a smirk, causing me to blush hardly. I giggled.
"But, what about Tala?" I whispered,
"She's not going to hear us if you'll be silent." he whispered and winked at me.

He then grabbed my hand and we both walked into my room, making our way into the bathroom. He then locked the door and we both started taking our clothes off.
We then jumped in the shower, letting the warm water run on our naked bodies, which were now clenched against each other. Soon enough, our lips crashed together, locked in a sweet-but passionate kiss, what soon turned into an intense makeout session. Shortly after, he picked me up so that my legs were now wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. My back was now leaning against the cold wall, while he started pushing his body closer to mine and kissing my neck.

"I need you, Myra..." he whispered in a low tone, sending shivers down my spine. He drives me crazy every time he talks to me in a deeper tone, it's so freaking sexy.
"Take me, Michael. Here and now." I whispered desperately, he smirked and locked his lips onto mine again, while his thick manhood started entering my heat, making me groan on his lips. We now became one soul, I felt complete...

He started thrusting slowly than faster, making love to me, while we both moaned silently and whispered tons of sweet things to each other. That's what makes it special with him... he's extremely good at pillow talk, he can make you feel special.

After sharing that intimate moment under the shower and once we both reached out climax, we washed each other and put some fresh clothes on, before walking back to Tala since dinner was now ready.

*Michael's POV*

We were now sitting around the dining table, enjoying the delicious dinner that Tala has prepared. While eating, we also chatted, and soon enough it was time for me and Myra to tell Tala the big news.

"So, when do you want to start packing your stuff?" I asked Myra, knowing that saying that, I would receive Tala's attention. And I was right.
"Why should she pack her stuff?" Tala asked confused, Myra blushed.
"Uhm, well, Tala... we have some news to share with you." Myra said. Tala's look was completely confused. I giggled.
"We decided that she is going to move in with me. I asked her earlier and she said yes." I said confidently smiling brightly, while looking at Tala. Her eyes now grew wider and her jaw dropped onto the floor, while the fork that she was holding in her hand now fell into her dish.
"W-what, woah... that is.. unexpected. I'm so happy for you guys." she finally said,
"Are you really? You don't look happy." Myra said in a playful tone,
"I'm just shocked, but yea I really am. I mean, of course it's not going to be easy for me, I've shared this apartment with you for four years now, but you're in a serious relationship now and it's obvious that you would move out someday, so... I'm so so happy for you guys! We need to celebrate!" she then said and grabbed her glass, lifting it up.

Me and Myra smiled brightly, and grabbed our glasses lifting it up as well. Tala raised a toast for us, before we all took a sip from our drink.

This is an important step for our relationship, and I really have been thinking about this for a while now. I'm happy that she said yes.
I just don't want to wake up every day in an empty bed, when I have a gorgeous girlfriend whom I love. I want to be with her every day. I want her to come home from work, take a shower together, and chat about how our day has been.
I can't imagine sharing that kind of routine with anyone else besides her.

Once dinner was over, we helped Tala washing the dishes, before we walked into her room and started watching a Horror Movie.
We both love scary movies, even though she gets scared sometimes. She would cuddle with me and hide her face in my chest, and afterwards we would both laugh because of her reaction.
Our relationship is genuine, innocent, intense and real. She's very special and definitely one of a kind... that's why I love her so much.

After the film, we stayed in her bed and started talking about when she wants to move in. We started chatting about how our life would be the moment we are going to live together under one roof. We were both so happy about this decision, and excited at the same time.
In the end, we decided that she is going to move in this upcoming weekend. Soon I'll have her all by myself, day and night.