Chapter 85

***3 YEARS LATER***

February 14th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

Me, Michael, the kids and two of Michael's friends are now in New York City. We celebrated Prince's 4th birthday here.

Today Michael is going to attend a press conference for "Heal The Kids" at the Carnegie Hall, and later tonight we are going to celebrate valentines day together. The kids are going to stay with Frank Cascio and Shmuley Boteach - Michael's friends.

Once we were all ready, we left and got escorted where the press conference is going to take place.

I stayed further away with the kids, while Michael was on stage doing his job.
At some point the kids started getting tired, so I decided to take a walk with them and one the security followed us. Of course they were wearing their disguise.

Finally, after a while, Michael was finished, and we made our way back to the Hotel.

Around 6 p.m. I started getting ready.
I took a long hot shower, and decided to wear a black velvet dress with a split on my right thigh.

I finished the look with a pair of black high heels, and straightened my hair before I started doing my makeup

When I was ready, I walked out of the bathroom and gasped by how good our suite looked like.

(This is a suite of the 'New York Palace' Hotel, just imagine this decorated with flowers, heart-shaped balloons etc)

Michael was all dressed up and waiting for me by the dining table, which was also fully decorated with food and flowers and champagne. The kids were nowhere to be seen, he probably dropped them by Frank Or Shmuley already.

"Wow... Michael, this is..." I started, while he walked smiling towards me.
"Beautiful? Yea, but you look better... way better." he whispered and pecked my lips, I smiled widely. "Ready for our dinner?" he then asked softly, I nodded and grabbed his hand, walking towards the dining table.

We then took a seat. He poured some champagne in our glasses, and soon we started eating and chatting.
Some music was silently playing in the background, the atmosphere was very sweet and romantic.