Chapter 75

November 25th, 1997
*Myra's POV*

We all just finished getting ready and were now waiting for Debbie to arrive. I am honestly really nervous, I don't know how this meeting is going to go... I've never met her before ... and I don't have a good feeling about this.

After a few minutes, we heard the doorbell ringing. Me and Michael walked over and opened it. Debbie slightly smiled, while her hand was placed on her stomach.

"Debbie, please come inside." Michael gently said, and she did, looking at me.
"You must be Myra... I'm Debbie." she said and reached her hand out to me, I slightly smiled and grabbed her hand, gently shaking it.
"Yes. Nice to meet you, Debbie." I politely replied,
"How are you doing?" Michael asked while walking us over to the living room, where the technical people were setting all up for Debbie's interview.
"I'm doing good and so is the baby." she said and took a seat on the sofa, I stayed there, watching them talk. I have to admit that I kinda feel uncomfortable... at some point, Debbie looked at me and stopped talking with Michael.
"Myra... how are you doing? I know your life has been a mess... and it's partly my fault, and I wanted to tell you how truly sorry I am." she said, I gulped.
"I'm doing good. Yes, I've been through a tough time, but things are going better now, and I couldn't be happier. About what happened and what you did... don't worry about it. I have already forgot." I gently replied, even though it's not the complete truth. I haven't forgot... she smiled at me.

Soon enough, they all got ready and the interview started. They asked her bunch of questions, and she replied honestly. She looks like such a nice person, why did she accept Lisa's plan? Why would she do something like that?
Suddenly, they asked her about her pregnancy, and she revealed that it's a girl, and that she and Michael decided to call her Paris Michael Katherine Jackson. I looked over at him, and he was smiling brightly at me.

"Surprise." he whispered, I raised one brow.
"Surprise? Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered back,
"I wanted it to be a surprise." he said and chuckled. I slightly smiled and sighed.

When the interview was over, she and Michael had a chat before she turned over to me.

"Myra, would you like to have a walk with me?" she offered,
"Uhmmm... sure?" I replied confused, I quickly looked at Michael and he simply smiled and nodded. I then followed Debbie outside and started walking around the Ranch.
"So.. how are things going between you and Michael? He looks very happy with you, you know..." she said,
"Things are going amazing... better than I thought, honestly. We are both happy." I replied and smiled,
"I'm glad that you two found your way back to each other... I can tell that he is madly in love with you, and he has always been since the beginning. He would always talk about you with me." she then said and giggled,
"Really?" I asked surprised, she looked at me, smiling and nodding.
"I felt like the biggest idiot when I accepted Lisa's offer for the plan... I don't know what has gotten into me." she said almost whispering, and I could tell from the look on her face that she regrets what she did. We then stopped and took a seat on the bench.
"May I ask why you did that?" I nervously asked, she looked at me.
"Yes... but honestly I can't answer that question, because I don't know. When she told me about her plan, she manipulated me so well that I actually thought she was right. And it started to sound like a good plan to me... yet I was so selfish and didn't think about how you could have felt." she explained while looking down at her feet, I gulped.
"You know, I never liked Lisa... since the very beginning, I felt like I couldn't trust her." I whispered,
"And you were right.." she commented, we both giggled.

After chatting for some more, we actually started to get along very well. Our meeting went better than I thought.
We then walked back to the house and she said her goodbyes before leaving.

"What did you two talk about?" Michael asked curiously, while grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. I grinned.
"Mhh... a little bit about everything. She really seems like a nice person, you know?" I replied, he smiled.
"I know..." he whispered, "I'm glad that you two get along good now." he then added. I smiled brightly.
"Me too." I replied, I then pecked his lips and we both walked back inside.

December 24th, 1997
*Michael's POV*

Today is Christmas Eve, and we are going to spend this day and tomorrow with Tala, her mother, her aunt, the Cascio brother's and the Bhatti Family.

It's Prince's first Christmas, and I want it to be magical. I want to show him what Christmas is about...

I was now laying in our bed, playing with Prince while Myra was getting ready. It's actually 9 a.m. and the guests are coming around noon.
After about thirty minutes, Myra walked out of the bathroom wearing black leather pants, a wooden red turtleneck pullover, her hair softly curled, and just the right amount of makeup. I glazed at her, completely speechless.

"Look, Prince... doesn't she look beautiful?" I whispered, making her blush. She then chuckled. Prince looked at her and clapped his tiny hands.
"Thank you, boys..." she replied and crawled on the bed, pecking my lips before placing a sweet kiss onto Prince's forehead. "You can go get ready if you want, I'm going to feed Prince in the meantime." she then said, I smiled brightly.
"Okay, baby. Thank you." I replied, she smiled and nodded, before grabbing Prince and leaving our bedroom.

Once I also got ready, we had some breakfast, played with Prince for a while until he started getting tired and Myra put him to sleep.
Around noon, the first guests started to arrive. The first ones were Tala, Myra's mother and Graciela.

We welcomed them inside and we started chatting, and in the meantime the rest arrived too. We then started playing some Christmas music, and to decorate the entire house with Christmas decorations. Lastly, we did the Christmas Tree together.
At some point, Prince woke up. I went to grab him, and let him help us with the Tree. We all had a great time together, and had lots of fun.

When we got everything ready, we had some dinner, and started chatting, joking, goofing around... it all went amazing.

After dinner, we ended up watching 'Home Alone' all together. When the film was over, everyone when into their guest rooms, while me and Myra went into our bedroom.
We cuddled under the bed sheets, while the fireplace warmed the entire room.

"It was an amazing day, today, don't you think?" Myra whispered, while smiling at me.
"Yes, it was perfect. I can't wait for tomorrow, Prince is going to have so much fun." I then whispered, smiling back at her.
"I can't wait either..." she said, and cuddled closer.
"Is someone in need of affection tonight?" I teased and chuckled,
"Oh, shut up and cuddle with me, Jackson." she whined, making me laugh even more. I embraced her tighter, and cuddled with her.

Believe it or not, but it's not always about sex.
Cuddling is also very intimate and very sweet in a relationship... and yes, sometimes it leads to sex, it just depends on what mood we both are, and that night... all we wanted to do is cuddle and fall asleep in each other's embrace.