Chapter 73

November 18th, 1997
*Myra's POV*

Me, Michael and Prince, are now in Seoul, Korea. Michael is going to support Kim Dae-Jung at the presidential elections in three days.

Things between us are going amazing until now, and the bond between me and Prince has gotten bigger. I treat him like my own child, even though I'm not the mother of course, but I love him as he is my son.

I just finished taking a shower and was now about to get ready, while Michael is waiting in our hotel bedroom with Prince.
I decided to wear a simple turtleneck bodycon dress, paired with some boots.

I then straightened my hair and put a little bit of makeup on

Once I was ready, I walked over to the boys and smiled brightly when I saw Michael dancing for his son. Prince was looking at him, smiling and clapping his tiny hands while sitting on the bed. Hs surely is a father that every woman wishes to have for her children.
Suddenly, he noticed me and signed me with his hand to come closer. I looked confused and did as he said.

"Prince, look at this." he said and grabbed my hand, making me swirl around, and made me lean back holding my back. Prince seemed to enjoy it. "Look at him, he likes this." Michael said and chuckled. I looked at Prince and smiled widely.
"Of course he does, right baby?" I said in a playful tone and walked closer to place a kiss on his cheek. I then picked him up, cuddling with him, and when I turned around I noticed that Michael was checking me out. "What's wrong, Jackson?" I teased, he gulped and grinned.
"You look good in that dress." he then said and walked closer to peck my lips.
"Thank you. Are we ready to go?" I replied, he smiled.
"Yes." he said and started to put on his coat and his mask, I did the same before dressing Prince up and covering his face.

We decided to go out for a walk, but of course we need to protect baby Prince.
When we were ready, we walked out of our room and got escorted from Michael's securities, taking the back door of the Hotel's kitchen.
Once we made it inside the car, the securities started driving to a park, and a few minutes after we arrived.

We then stepped out of the car, and Michael grabbed the stroller from the hood of the car. I gently placed Prince inside, and we both started walking into the park.
After just a few minutes, people started recognising us and started running towards us. Of course the securities did their job and tried hard to push the people away from us, but it soon escalated.

"Damn... now I understand how messed up your life must've been." I said,
"Yea.. I have been living this kind of life for my entire life. That's why I don't like to take Prince out in public. It can get dangerous sometimes." he replied and released a heavy sigh,
"I know, baby, but we can't always stay in the Hotel. Prince also needs some fresh air sometimes..." I said, he nodded in agreement.

After a few minutes of walking around the park, some fans somehow made it through the securities and asked Michael to take some photos and for some autographs. Him, being the kind and humble person he is, accepted.
He did it for a few of them, before we started walking away again. His securities then escorted us back to the car, and we decided to go to a shopping centre.

*Michael's POV*

Once we made it to the shopping centre of Seoul, we walked inside a store, which had to completely close the gates, since a crowd of fans started running after us.

We spent quite some time in that store, and did some shopping for Myra and Prince.

I felt very sorry for Myra, because I know how much she misses this ordinary life... like going shopping without being haunted by hundred of fans, or paparazzi's... or just simply going in a diner to get something to drink or to eat, going for a walk in a park and have your own private time. I know what a big difference this is for her and I know that it's not easy.
Yet she manages this whole situation perfectly. She has mastered it so well until now, no other woman would have lasted this long with me.

After a long day, we somehow found a way to get out of there and made it back to the Hotel. While she fed Prince and put him to sleep, I called the Hotel's kitchen and ordered a big amount of food for the perfect dinner with my girlfriend.
While they are going to prepare the food, I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I was done, I walked back into the bedroom and Myra was sitting next to Prince's crib, watching him sleep. She cares so much about him like he's her own child, this is something I admire a lot.
I smiled like an idiot and at some point, we heard knocking on the door. This got to be the food service. I opened it and welcomed the employees inside.
They placed all the food on the big dining table, placing the champagne next to it. I thanked them and watched them leave.

"Why have you ordered so much food?" Myra whispered surprised, while walking closer to me. I smiled and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me.
"I wanted to have some nice dinner with my woman, what's wrong with that?" I whispered and looked deep into her eyes, she chuckled.
"Nothing... it seems like someone is in need of affection tonight." she teased, making me giggle. I then pecked her lips and walked her over to the dining table. We both took a seat and started chatting, silently and making sure that we wouldn't wake Prince up.

After dinner, we cuddled in bed and started kissing non stop. Yes, she was right, I was in need of affection tonight.
Soon the whole situation turned into a makeout session, and within a split second we were naked and wrapped up in the bed sheets.

"Make sure to be silent, if you don't want to wake the baby up." I whispered and giggled, she blushed hardly.
"I'll try, but it's hard... the way you make love to me, drives me crazy." she whispered, making me grin.

I then locked my lips onto her's and slowly inserted my manhood inside of her, becoming one. I kept our lips locked, so that she wouldn't scream.
We made love to each other the entire night, until we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.