Chapter 70

October 8th, 1997
*Myra's POV*

Me, my mother and my aunt decided to surprise Michael... this may sound crazy, but we are now sitting in a plane, on our way to Johannesburg, South Africa.
He is going to host a Show there in two days, and he doesn't know that we're joining him. And he won't find out until it's Show Time. I will appear backstage and literally surprise him.

To be honest, it was an idea of my aunt, despite all the things that happened between me and Michael, she still adores him. Same for my mother. They are really excited to see him perform for the first time personally.
And I am excited to see his reaction.

Soon enough, the plane started moving. It's going to be a very long flight, and when we arrive it's going to be 7 p.m.
In order that he won't suspect anything, I will have to stay up until late at night and talk with him over the phone. I am going to do anything that is necessary, I want this surprise to be worth it. And trust me, it will be.

__________________

After what felt like forever, we finally arrived. I had to put on my disguise, so that people wouldn't recognise me, especially the press. If they recognise me and I end up in the News, Michael will find out about my sudden visit and there is going to be no more surprise.

We made our way outside the airport, and one of Michael's security was already there to escort us to the Hotel. Of course it's not going to be the same Hotel where Michael was staying, I can't risk to be seen.
When we finally arrived, my mother and my aunt went inside their room, while I went into mine. I then took a quick shower and changed into more comfortable clothes, before having some dinner and getting to bed afterwards to get some rest.

At some point, my alarm went off, a sign that it was time for my talk over the phone with Michael. Thank god, everything went like planned. The excitement started to grow within me.

October 10th, 1997

Today is the big day. Michael's Show is starting at 7:30 p.m.
I have already reached out to his manager Frank, he knows about my surprise and promised that he won't say a word to Michael. He also got backstage tickets for the three of us.

I just finished taking a shower, and was now starting to get ready. I decided to wear a pair of black leather pants, a white turtle neck sweatshirt, paired with a pair of leather high heels boots.
I finished the outfit with a coat. My hair was softly curled and also did a light makeup. Soon enough, I was ready to go. Me, my mother and tía Graciela met downstairs in the lobby, and Michael's security immediately escorted us outside taking the exit from the kitchen so that nobody would recognise us.

We then stepped inside the car, and made our way to the Johannesburg Stadium.

"Are you excited, mi niña?" my aunt asked smiling brightly,
"I am. I hope he isn't suspecting anything and that the surprise will be worth it." I said,
"I'm sure it will be amazing." my mother reassured me, and I smiled brightly at her.

After a few more minutes, we arrived and entered backstage from the back door.

*Michael's POV*

I am now in my dressing room, backstage, getting my makeup fixed. I was already wearing my golden suit, everybody was ready and we are close to showtime.

Suddenly, I heard knocking on the door. After a few seconds it swung open, and Frank stepped inside.

"Karen? Can you please step outside for a moment?" he said, Karen is my makeup stylist. She looked at me confused, and ended up doing as my manager said. I then grabbed a bottle of water and took a long sip of it, when all of a sudden I heard the door opening again.
"That was fast." I joked, thinking it was Karen. But when I turned around I noticed that Myra was standing in front of me, looking gorgeous as always. To say that I'm surprised is the least... I am shocked. And happy of course. "M-Myra? What are you doing here?" I finally said, almost whispering. She giggled.
"Surprise." she said smiling brightly, and soon her mother and her aunt appeared from behind her.
"Sorpresa!" they said in sync, my eyes grew wide and I smiled from ear to ear.
"Double surprise! Wow. I'm so thrilled and happy to see you again, Mrs. Diaz, Graciela." I said hugging them one by one.
"And? Was the surprise worth it?" Graciela asked,
"Absolutely!" I replied and we all giggled. Then there was silence for a few seconds,
"Come on, let's take a look around the backstage, I've seen really cute guys at the end of the corridor." Graciela said to Myra's mother, and I could tell that Myra was embarrassed by what her aunt just said, causing me to laugh.

They then left, and closed the door behind them, leaving me and Myra alone. I smiled at her and gently grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me, locking our lips in a sweet kiss.

"God, I've missed you." I whispered, while she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled.
"I missed you too." she whispered back,
"Whose idea was it to come here?" I asked curiously,
"Believe it or not, but it was my aunt's." she replied and we both giggled.

We then started kissing again, while walking over to the sofa. I sat down and let Myra sit on my lap, not breaking the kiss.

"You're wearing the golden pants again... that should be illegal." she whispered and looked at me,
"What? Why?" I asked surprised and grinned,
"Michael... come on. You know why. I'm pretty sure you know it." she whined, and I giggled.
"Oh, so... you have a thing for my golden pants?" I whispered in a low tone and smirked,
"Every girl does. From young to old, and me too, yes." she confessed while her cheeks turned into a pink shade, making me chuckle.
"Then tell me what's on your mind when you see me wearing these pants ... I wanna know what goes through your mind, or how it affects your mind." I whispered again in a lower tone, while leaning in to leave tons of wet kisses on her neck, my hand traveling on her body. She gasped.
"I-I can't express it in w-words..." she whispered, "it drives me crazy, my mind becomes foggy and I... I-I ... my entire body heats up." she added, I then looked into her eyes and grinned.
"Oh really? Is it so?" I teased, she was now biting her lower lip and nodded.

In a split second, she climbed on top of me and we were now in the middle of a makeout session. It was really intense, and the air suddenly became thick in this room. Our bodies were on fire, and our souls were longing for more. But soon before it could happen, the door swung open and we immediately stepped back. It was Karen.

"O-oh my god! I'm sorry!" she said and covered her eyes, leaving the room. I giggled and looked over at Myra, who was now red as a tomato.
"This is the most embarrassing moment of my entire life." she said and covered her face with both her hands.
"Oh come on, it's not that bad. It's not like we were naked." I joked,
"Well, almost!" she said making me laugh even more.

Shortly after, the door swung open again. This time it was Frank, followed my Myra's mother and Graciela.

"Mike? In 5 minutes is showtime, we need you." he said, I nodded and grabbed Myra's hand, escorting her and the other two ladies next to the stage. I quickly pecked her lips and then left, ready to step on stage.

For the entire Show, I noticed how Myra, and the rest enjoyed every single minute of it. It gave me more motivation into my performances, even though I couldn't completely focus. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the dressing room earlier... I could still feel my body on fire. God... I'm crazy about her.