Something cool

It has been four years since Hiccup and Elsa's first encounter and ever since, every time King Mason needed to travel to Arendelle, Prince Hiccup always accompanied him to see his friend, princess Elsa.

Elsa never told Hiccup about her powers, because she never wanted him to see her any different than she is. She likes having a friend, and doesn't want to loose him because of what she can do.

Hiccup could never tell her about his powers since in doing so that would include giving away the fact about the dragons, and he promised his father to keep it a secret.

As of now, an eight year old Elsa and five year old Anna are in their room playing Enchanted Forest by having a storyline of their own to play out and using Elsa's snow and ice powers to create a few small hills with some trees on the hills or patches of trees around the area and mystikal creatures of their own imagination.

"Uh-oh. The princess is trapped in the Snow Goblin's evil spell." Anna narrated while grabbing the Snow Princess and Snow Goblin and had the Snow Goblin strike the Snow Princess, letting her fall to the floor. "Quick, Elsa. Make a prince. A fancy one." Anna demanded.

Elsa nodded before holding out one hand to then twirl her other hand above it, creating a Prince, which Anna took and put him into a tight situation.

"Oh, no. The prince is trapped too." Anna continued just as the door opened as Agnarr and Iduna enter the room, where the two smiled at their daughters playing together. "'Who cares about danger when there's love?'"

Anna acted as the Prince before mimicking kissing noises making the Prince and Princess kiss, grossing Elsa out.

"Anna. Kissing won't save the Forest." Elsa stated making Anna giggled and stopped the acting. "The Horse Fairies cry out." She continued twirling her hands to creat some Horse Fairies to continue on with the story, where Agnarr is starting to have a memory loop of his past when he was a young prince. "What sound does a giraffe make?"

Anna shook her shoulders, not knowing herself.

"Never mind." Elsa said putting the snow giraffe down to then bring her hands together and then separate them to creat the Fairy Queen. "They wake the Fairy Queen, who breaks the spell and saves everyone." She continued, throwing the Fairy Queen at the Snow Goblin to be victorious. "And they all get married." Anna finished hugging all the snow toys to bring them close, making Elsa giggle.

"What are you two playing?" Agnarr asked catching Elsa and Anna's attention.

"Enchanted Forest." Anna answered dropping all the snow toys as she and Elsa went back to playing.

Agnarr hummed. "That's like no Enchanted Forest I've ever seen." Agnarr said walking towards Elsa's bed, making Elsa gasped of taking in what her father said. "You've seen an Enchanted Forest?" Elsa asked.

"Wait, what?" Anna questioned getting very curious all of a sudden.

"I have. Once." Agnarr answered.

"And you've never told us before?" Anna asked, standing up.

"Well, I could tell you, if you..." Agnarr started but stopped when Elsa got up as she and Anna ran towards the bed and started getting on while giggling a bit, wanting to hear the story.

"Are you sure about this?" Iduna asked as she's not too comfortable that Elsa and Anna are ready.

"It's time they know." Agnarr answered sitting down on the bed, Iduna smiled lightly as she sits down on the bed behind her daughters, where the two girls started planning play time later by whispering. "If they can settle and listen." Agnarr spoked making Elsa and Anna sit straight up, making Agnarr chuckled. "Far, far away, as north as we can go...stood a very old and very Enchanted Forest. But it's magic wasn't that of goblin spells and horse fairies. It was protected by the most powerful sprits of all. Those of air, of fire...of water...and earth. And not only was it home to the spirits, but it was also protected by a great unique Dragon...the Foreverwing."