Having a cold in the heat

Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Heather, and Olaf are decorating the Courtyard to throw a party for Hiccup, as this will be Hiccup's first birthday he has had with them.

They're getting things done a little faster thanks to the Dragons.

"Okay, okay, here we go." Elsa whispers before making an ice sculpture on the cake by twirling her hand.

The ice sculpture is Hiccup searching for Dragons needing help.

"So lonely." Elsa commented on her work before changing the sculpture into him and her in their royal outfits.

"Stiff." She said before changing the ice sculpture again. The ice sculpture is Hiccup frozen with Elsa hugging him while crying her eyes out and Elsa gasped.

"I can't do that!" She states and immediately changed the ice sculpture to Hiccup and Elsa's first kiss. "Come on, Elsa. This is for Hiccup. You can do this."

"Relax. It looks great." Anna commented standing on Stormfly as she helping Heather with the banner.

"Yeah." Heather agreed painting, a few letter on paper with a mop.

"I just want it to be perfect." Elsa explained to the girls.

"Speaking of 'perfect'...check this out." Anna says and Elsa turned around to see the banner, which looks like a few children did it.

Elsa smiled nervously, no idea what to say to the display.

Windshear and Stormfly lower themselves, allowing their riders to jumped onto the ground.

"Are you guys sure I can leave you in charge here?" Elsa asked, going over a few things.

"Absolutely." Kristoff answered.

"Elsa, you have nothing to worried about here." Heather assured her, while leaning on the table.

"Because I don't want anything to happen to this courtyard." Elsa demanded making sure everything is perfect.

"It's all set up." Kristoff said.

"What could happen?" Anna asked.

Elsa gasped when she looked up. "Olaf, what are you doing?" She asked.

Olaf looked at Elsa and has a mouth full of cake.

"I'm not eating cake." Olaf said.

"Olaf..." Elsa started and walked towards Olaf.

"But it's an ice cream cake." Olaf said as Elsa walked over to him.

"And it's for Hiccup." Elsa replied.

"And it's for Hiccup." Olaf repeated and Elsa walked away.

Olaf spite out the piece of cake, and put it back in the cake and Elsa gasped knowing it's time.

"It's time." Elsa said walking towards Liry, the Light Fury.

"It's time!" Olaf cheered. "For what?" He asked.

"Okay, you sure you guys got this?" Elsa asked as she gets on Liry's saddle.

"We're sure." Anna answered.

"Don't let anyone in before we're ready." Elsa ordered, freezing the fountains into their design.

"We won't." Anna replied.

"And don't touch anything." Elsa added getting Liry ready to take off.

"We're just going to stand here." Anna replied.

"I'm probably gonna walk around a little." Olaf said, walking in front of the group.

"There's nothing to worry about, Elsa." Heather promises.