Into the Unknown

Later on that night, Hiccup and Elsa are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms and in Hiccup's bed while Toothless and Liry are off to the side sleeping peacefully by themselves.

As the couple continued on sleeping in each other's arms, Hiccup soon started grunting while slightly waking up as the roar in his head is coming back. He shot his eyes open and soon looked at his girlfriend, who's sleeping peacefully in his arms, and soon looked off to the side to see his brother and his mate sleeping peacefully as well.

He closed his eyes and placed a hand on his forehead while grunting as quiet as possible as the roar continued on, but he didn't want to end up waking the three.

Hiccup opened his eyes and took his hand off his hand, then carefully got out of his girlfriend's arms and lay her down on the bed before getting off the bed and walking out of the room before having another headache and risked waking the three up.

Just as Hiccup was about to exit the room, Elsa started waking up to see him leave.

"Hiccup?" Elsa called but Hiccup didn't stop as her as it was being drowned out by the roars.

Elsa was about to get off the bed and follow her boyfriend, but quickly turned her head around of hearing the singing voice is back. She stared at the wall for a moment before looking towards the open door and got out of bed to follow her boyfriend while making sure not to wake up Liry and Toothless, and once she entered the hallway, she got a glance at her boyfriend going down the path way to the heart of the Sanctuary where all the dragons sleep, but she stopped in her tracks of hearing the singing voice called out to her again.

"I can hear you, but I won't. Some look for trouble while others don't." Elsa sang, whispering before walking down the path to catch up to her boyfriend and entered the heart of the Sanctuary, where (as usual) there are a ton of dragons sleeping all over the place and Elsa started scanning the area for Hiccup.

"There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. And ignore your whispers which I wish will go away, oh." Elsa sang while whispering still scanning the area for her boyfriend, where the singing voice called out to her again.

"Oh." Elsa sang while in a mocking voice a bit, which didn't call back to her. Elsa shook and soon spotted her boyfriend leaving the Sanctuary, and quickly and quietly followed.

-

Hiccup walked out of the Sanctuary into the night sky only to grunt even louder than before while closing his eyes and placing his hand on his head as the roar is yelling in his head for a moment before stopping, allowing Hiccup to open his eyes and remove his hand from his head.

"I can hear you, Grandfather...but I won't." Hiccup sang as the dragons always says that the Foreverwing was his family. He just couldn't tell that to the others. He hoped this day would never come. "I don't go looking for trouble, not anymore. Because I don't need my problems to double."

Hiccup sang going into the forest so present waking any that that might hear him inside.

"There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. And ignore your calls which I wish would go away. Ah!" Hiccup sang just before grunting and placing closing his eyes and placing his hand on his head as the roar is roaring in his head for a moment before stopping, making Hiccup groan before opening his eyes and removing his hand off his head.

-

Elsa just reached the entrance of the Sanctuary and ran outside and looked around the area for her boyfriend, but no luck as all she can see are trees, making Elsa sighed, but soon got annoyed of hearing the singing voice called out to her again.