Help

Kristoff and Sven the reindeer are getting ready to go to sleep while tuning his lute.

"Reindeers are better than people. Sven, don't you think that's true?" Kristoff asks his reindeer.

"Yeah, people will beat you and curse you and cheat you. Every one of them's bad, except you." He says in a different voice for Sven.

"Aw. Thanks, buddy." Kristoff compliments himself and pets his friend's nose. "But people smell better than reindeers. Sven, don't you think I'm right?"

"That's once again true. For all, except you." he voiced while Sven was eating grass.

"You got me. Let's call it a night. Don't let the frost bite. Bite." Kristoff says before starting to sleep when the doors open and the two enters.

"Nice duet." Anna comments on his song, making him and the reindeer jump.

"It's just you guys. What do you want?" Kristoff asks them.

"We want you to take us up to the North Mountain." Hiccup tells him.

"I don't take people places." Kristoff says before lying back down and putting his hat over his face.

"Let's rephrase that." Anna says and tossed the bag with the pickaxe and rope at him. "Take us up the north mountain." She says and Kristoff sees what's inside. "Look, we know how to stop this winter."

"We leave at dawn." Kristoff tells them before laying down again. "And you forgot the carrots for Sven." He says when Hiccup tosses the second bag of carrots st he face.

"We leave now." Hiccup tells him before leaving the shed.

"Is he always like this?" Kristoff asked Anna.

"Kinda." Anna answered. "And you don't want to get on his bad side. The last two people who did met his knee, while the other one ended up with a broken wrist." She warns him.

Later, they're in his sled going up the North Mountain.

Kristoff is driving in the front with Anna next to him while Hiccup is in the back.

"Hang on! We like to go fast." Kristoff warns them.

"I like fast." Anna says while putting her feet on the front.

"Whoa! Get your feet down, this is frest lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?" Kristoff asks while spitting it

"No, I was raised in a castle." Anna tells him.

"So, tell me, what made the queen go all ice crazy?" Kristoff asks them.

"Oh, well...it was all my fault." Anna starts explaining. "I got engaged, but then she freaked out, because I'd only just met him, you know, that day." She says and Kristoff gets confused. "And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage."

"Hold up, you got engaged to someone you just met that day?" Kristoff asks her.

"Yeah. Anyway, I got mad, so then she got mad, and then she tried walking away, so I grabbed her glove." Anna keeps explaining when Kristoff shifts to face her.

"Hang on. You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?" Kristoff asks and looks back to Hiccup. "You hearing this?"

"Buddy, I was there." Hiccup informed him.

"Just pay attention." Anna tells Kristoff. "But the thing is, she wore the gloves all the time, so I thought maybe she has a thing about dirt." She keeps explaining.