Happy endings

"Attahallen is beautiful." Elsa told Honeymarron and Yilanna, her engagement ring now sparkling in the sun.

"So is the Foreverwing's cave." Hiccup added, standing beside his now fiancée with Toothless, Liry, and the Night Lights behind them.

Bruni jumped up onto Elsa's hands and rolled over while Hiccup tickled his tummy.

"You know, you two being up here." Honey matron pointed out as Elsa looked up at Hiccup.

"I took an oath, to always do what's best for Arrendelle." Elsa stroked Bruni and sighed.

"I promised I would protect the dragons, luckily I think I have an idea on how to do that." Hiccup and Elsa looked over at Anna and smiled.

"Well, I still don't know what transformation means, but I feel like this forest has really changed me." Olaf exclaimed as they walked out of the forest.

Heather looked over at Elsa, Anna, and Hiccup as Anna walked over to the newly engaged couple and gave them a hug.

-

The sound of a crowd clapping and dragons roaring could be heard.

Arendelle was in full bloom, the Bewilderbeast was watching the crowd as a woman and man stepped out of a white tent.

"Presenting their majesty's, Queen Anna of Arrendelle and King Hiccup of Dragons!" Kai announced with Barf and Belch as Anna and Hiccup walked out of the tent.

Anna was dressed in a beautiful gown that sat just below the shoulders, her hair was up in an intricate bun and a golden crown sat just above her forehead.

Hiccup was dressed in his black and green armour, he had a set of silver cuffs around his wrists, a brown bearskin robe hung from his shoulders and a silver crown made of dragon scales sat neatly between his ears.

Toothless and Stormfly sat next to each other looking up at their riders with happiness.

Toothless had a similar crown to his brothers, with a set of gronckle iron cuffs. Stormfly was wearing a set of armour that matched Anna's outfit and a headdress filled with glowing crystals.

The crowd and dragons cheered as the two monarchs descended the stairs, waving to the people and dragons.

"Oh, hello, ah, hi." Anna waved as she walked out of the crowd with Hiccup behind her.

Anna and Hiccup passed Sven and Hookfang, both had a new harness on and a bow tie.

"Oh, Sven, Hookfang, don't you look nice?" Anna scratched the reindeer and dragon's chins.

Olaf and the cleared his throat, the monarchs turned to see the snowman dressed in clothes.

"Oh, my Thor!" Hiccup did a double-take to seeing Olaf's surprising look.

"Olaf?" Anna looked down at the snowman with shock.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Olaf held his hand out and smiled plightly.

"Charming." Anna bowed and Hiccup held his hand out for the Fireworms to sit on.

"Your majesties." Anna and Hiccup turned to Kristoff whos dressed in a rather adorned suit.

"Kristoff?" Anna asked as he held his hand out. "Oh, did you boys get all dressed up for me?" She asked as Olaf pointed to Stormfly and Sven.

"It's was Sven and Stormfly's idea." Olaf said as Stormfly rolled her eyes at the snowman.

"Well, I never thought I would see you get all dressed up, ever." Hiccup said as he walked over to the man.

"I could say the same for you." Kristoff looked down at Hiccup's attire and rolled his eyes.