What is love

Elsa was still looking out the window from her cell she sighed and looked back at the walls near the door. Her magic was spreading from the shackles to the walls and making the wood creak as it spreads.

She tried pulling on the chains, but they still wouldn't break.

Elsa stopped what she was doing and heard voices outside the cell, the door began to rattle due to them turning the key.

She pulled harder on the chains as the whole room was covered in thick jagged ice. The guards burst through the door and the roof collapsed in on them, when the dust settled Hans emerged from the back and saw that Elsa had broken free and the outside wall had a huge gaping hole leading to the outside world.

Hans grinned in rage and turned, hoping to go after her.

-

Kristoph and Sven were walking up the hills just outside Arrendale as Sven turned around to the town whining as he didn't want to leave.

He caught up to Kristoph and stood in front of him grunting, Kristoph stopped and looked at the reindeer.

"Why is it, buddy?" Kristoph asked as Sven tried pushing him back down the hill. "Hey, watch it!"

"What's wrong with you?" He asked Steven screamed and grunted in his face.

"I don't understand you when you talk like that." Kristoph began walking away, but Sven picked him up in his antlers and moved him back in the direction if the Castle.

"Ah, stop it, Sven, put me down!" Kristoph shouted at the angry deer.

Sven walked a little and threw Kristoff down before snorting madly.

Kristoff got up and looked at Sven. "No, Sven!" Kristoff shouted. "We're not going back."

Sven whined back at him.

"We've done our part." Kristoff said.

Sven looked at Kristoff that said; Really?

"You two are not done yet." Someone said as Kristoff and Sven looked to see Anna and Toothless coming out of the forest, with some small wounds around their bodies, and a splint for Toothless' right wing and around his belly.

"Anna." Kristoff wigged, running to Anna, as she soon did the same towards him.

Kristoff and Anna hugged each other when they came in contact.

"Wait, where's Olaf?" Kristoff asked, noticing the lack of a cheerful snowman.

"I don't know. One minute we were saving Elsa from the Duke's Guards, the next we were crash landing due to one of them firing an arrow at his side. And when I woke up, Toothless was the only one in the area." Anna explained.

"Oh, my god, Anna. Are you okay?" Kristoff asked a little worried that she might have some serious wounds.

"We can't worried about me right now. Hiccup is in trouble." Anna said.

"What do you mean?" Kristoff asked.

"I'm guessing Hiccup has the ability to send telepathic messages or something, because I got some mind message on how Hans was just using me to have a kingdom, and he needed Hiccup and Elsa out of the way to have full control of the kingdom." Anna answered, thinking maybe she heard it because she and Hiccup have a close friendship and wonders if wherever Elsa is she heard the message.

"So I guessed you've learned your lesson about marring strangers?" Kristoff asked with a small smile.

"Yes, I've learned my lesson." Anna replies with an eye roll as Kristoff smiled completely. "Anyway, Hans must've left Hiccup in a room to freeze to death, and Elsa is in the perfect moment to be executed."