Everything makes senes

Hiccup and Elsa are walking to the Ballroom as Elsa is a little disappointed of interrupted, wondering what was going to happen if Kai didn't interrupt. But she's also wondering something else.

"Hiccup, how did you know Kai was coming down?" Elsa asked.

"I heard him." Hiccup answered casually.

"You must have really good hearing. Because I didn't hear him coming until he found us." Elsa commented.

"I've always had amazing hearing. Remember when we first met?" Hiccup reminds her as he was able to hear her coming from behind him.

"I remember it well." Elsa responded with a smile, thinking of their first meeting.

As the two continued on walking, that's when Hiccup realized that he never commented on Elsa's beauty. "I don't think I've said it yet, Elsa, but you look very beautiful today."

"Thank you. Anna said I'm beautiful-ler." Elsa appreciated and shared her sister's comment.

Hiccup stared at Elsa confused by what she just said. "I'm...pretty sure that's not a word."

"Anna lives by her own dictionary from time to time." Elsa informed him.

"I see." Hiccup responds and they remained silent to enjoy their walk.

Hiccup and Elsa reached to the Ballroom and started looking for Anna, and soon spotted her in the distance.

"There she is." Elsa alerted before they walked towards Anna with some prince, who she holding onto his arm.

Just as Hiccup and Elsa got close to Anna and prince Hans when the two of them noticed their approach.

"Elsa...I mean, Queen Elsa. Me again. Uh, may I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." Anna greeted to then introduce about the Prince she has with her.

"Your Majesty." Hans greeted.

"Allow me to introduce you two to..." Elsa started but got interrupted.

"Hiccup." Anna interrupted, already knowing and remembering him. "We found each other this morning."

"Nice to see you again, Anna." Hiccup responded with a smile and Elsa sees they've already caught up.

"Anna, I think it's time we tell Queen Elsa why we needed her and interrupted her time with this..." Hans started when Elsa stared at him, not waiting to hear a bad comment about Hiccup. "...fine gentleman." He finished as Elsa smiled and Hiccup stared at him, not believing he meant that.

"Right." Anna agreed to then clear her throat.

"We would like...your blessing...for our marriage." Hans and Anna said in union, holding each other hands as close as they can to their faces, which caused Hiccup and Elsa to be totally surprised.

"Marriage?" Elsa questioned.

"Yes." Anna answered squealing.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused." Hiccup apologized.

"Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course, we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream. And then..." Anna started and soon gasped. "...Wait. Would we live here?" Anna asked looking at Hans.

"Here?" Elsa questioned.

"Absolutely." Hans answered.

"Anna." Elsa spoked.

"Oh. We can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us." Anna suggested.

"How many?" Hiccup questioned, focusing on how many brothers he has.