It's been a long time

Inside the church, the singers are singing a harmony for their new queen while she is standing up front and in the middle with Anna standing on Elsa's right.

Anna looked into the crowd and soon noticed Hiccup, causing her to smile and then secretly waved to him.

Hiccup nodded and secretly waved back.

Anna then saw Hans, a prince from the Southern Isles that she meet right after meeting Hiccup on the Docks, who secretly waved to her and she secretly waved back before looking back at Elsa.

The Bishop put the crown on Elsa's head, where Elsa soon stand up straight. Bishop then hold a pillow with the orb and scepter. Elsa was about to grabbed the orb and scepter, but Bishop cleared his throat.

"Your Majesty, the gloves." The Bishop whispered.

Elsa wished she could do this with the gloves on, but she knew she had to take them off in order to become queen.

Elsa looked at her hands and slowly took the gloves off before setting them next to the pillow. She took a deep breath before slowly grabbing the orb and scepter, and soon turned around to hold the orb and scepter up with the Bishop saying a bunch a weird words that no one could understand.

Everyone stood up while smiling at Elsa. Elsa did her best to stand straight while holding the orb and scepter, but she looked down at the orb and scepter to see frost started to slowly spread from her hands, causing her to get worried that people might noticed. All she can hope that she ends soon.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Bishop announced, where Elsa immediately turned around to put the orb and scepter back on the pillow and put her gloves on.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Everyone announced and started clapping just as Elsa turned around and smiled everyone.

Elsa soon spotted Hiccup smiled at her, where something down her caused her to while smiling back at him for an unknown reason, and tried to figure out why she's blushing.

As Hiccup is smiling at seeing how much Elsa has changed over the years and how beautiful she's become, he began to wonder why Elsa immediately needed to put her gloves back on, as if her life depended on it. He never remembered her ever wearing gloves over the dozens of times he visited her in the past.

Maybe it has something to do with them shutting the gates.

Music was playing all throughout the Ballroom as the Royal guests are either dancing, eating, talking, or laughing, just enjoying their time.

Hiccup is standing near the band playing music, not much of getting out their and enjoying the fun. He was never one to get out and dance, especially ever since he lost his leg. The band soon stopped playing, where everyone looked to the throne up front to see Kai.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Kai introduced just before Elsa walked up to the throne, where everyone bowed.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle." Kai introduced just before Anna came running in, but didn't go to where Elsa is standing.

Anna waved to everyone, just as Kai cleared his throat, making Anna looked at him as he walked her up to where Elsa is standing.

"Oh, here? Are you sure? Because I don't think I'm supposed to..." Anna started as her and Kai got to Elsa, and Kai made Anna stand next to Elsa. "...oh, okay." Anna finished staying put, and took a small step to the side. Everyone soon stood up and started clapping before going back to their usual business and the band started playing again.

Elsa and Anna had a moment of silence as neither one of them knew what to say to each other as they've haven't hung out or talked much since the gates were closed.