The spirits

Everyone and their dragons were walking north when they heard Olaf's scream and the Night Lights calls.

"Olaf!" Anna exclaimed running over to the tornado.

"Kids!" Hiccup and the adult Furies all shouted at once while following Anna.

The tornado surged forward and scooped up the remaining group.

Inside the swirling vortex, the dragons we're struggling to fly and the humans weren't having that much lick either.

Anna was being tossed around and Olaf was disassembled.

"Hey, guys meet the wind spirit." Olaf smiled while his head floated around.

Elsa and Hiccup were trying to reach each other, but Kristoff flew between them.

"Coming through!" He yelled flying past them.

"Ah, this is ridiculous!" Hiccup yelled, trying to balance himself out.

"Oh, I think I'm going to be sick." Heather held her stomach and mouth while gagging.

"I'd hold your hair back, but I can't find my arms." Olaf's head turned to reveal his hands sticking out the back.

A tree branch nearly hit Anna, but Elsa threw a blast at it. Hiccup saw a tree heading for Toothless and shot a blast of fire towards it, the dragon nodded at his brother. Suddenly, the Wind spirit circles around Elsa and Hiccup, trying to get them to do their magic again.

"Whoa, stop, ah!" Elsa cried as the leaves flowed up and down Hiccup's arms.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Hiccup asks as the spirit forces the others and their dragons out of the tornado, trapping Elsa and Hiccup in a sphere of wind.

The others got up and saw Elsa was still in the vortex, Anna, Toothless, and Liry tried to reach their friends.

"Elsa! Hiccup!" Anna shouted into the raging wind.

Elsa and Hiccup were being thrown about in the sphere of air, they became frustrated and released her magic.

The sphere began to freeze and glow orange, sinking to the ground.

"Let them go!" Anna roared while Liry firing at the spirit only for the blast to be knocked back.

Elsa and Hiccup landed on the ground and held the collapsing air walls back with their combined powers.

Anna and the dragons were trying to reach her, Kistoph was trying to reach her.

"Anna, be careful!" Kristoff yelled to his girlfriend.

"That's my sister and best friend in there!" Anna yelled back, shielding her eyes.

The couple continued to push the wind back, but images from past events swirled around them.

A boy and a girl running down the vortex appeared and another of King Runard looked at Elsa.

Hiccup saw his Grandfather's face appear, it was looked down at a child and he couldn't tell if it was in anger or gentle.

The face disappeared and the two of them pushed their powers into the wind, the vortex evaporated past the others and in to the forest. The dragons shielded their respected riders, as the wind flew past them. As the dust cleared, Elsa and Hiccup stood in the centre of a circle with several figures facing them.

Each statue was made up of Elsa's ice and Hiccup's crystal blasts, all we're glowing. Anna and the adult Furies ran to them, hoping they were all right.

"You guys okay?" Heather asked as Hiccup's trying to figure out what he saw.

"We're fine." Hiccup says when they looked around to see frozen figures everywhere.