Cold never bothered me

Elsa kept walking as far as she can up the North Mountain, feeling sorry for what she's done back at the kingdom, and doesn't know if she can go back, since everyone knows her secret and were all terrified.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen." Elsa sang to then take a moment to breath heavily.

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried." Elsa sang while looking down to the snow and hugging herself.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well, now they know!" She kept singing, looking at her exposed hand for a moment before taking off her other glove and let it fly through the air.

"Let it go, let it go!" Elsa sang making snowflakes shoot up into the air a bit. "Can't hold me back anymore." She keeps going, building a snowman from her and her sister's childhood.

"Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam the door." She made a ton of snowflakes fly into the air for a moment before sending them dropping down.

"I don't care what they're going to say." Elsa sang, blasting snowflakes on each side of her. "Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyways." She then undid the buckles of her cape to let the wind take it as she continued walking up to the North Mountain, embracing her new life.

"It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small." She sang and started walking backwards to look in the direction that Arendelle is in. "And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all." She kept singing then start running towards the North Mountain, and soon stop when she reached a ledge.

"It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through." She made snow covered stairs that go over the cavern a bit, and soon walked up to them. "No right, no wrong, no rules for me, I'm free." Staring at the snow-stairs for a moment, she put her right foot on the first step, causing the snow to turn into ice.

"Let it go, let it go." Elsa sang, having her hands out to build more on the snow-stairs while running up them to turn them into ice-stairs, allowing Elsa to go over the cavern. "I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go, let it go." She then reached the top of the North Mountain. "You'll never see me cry! Here I stand, and here I'll stay! Let the storm rage on."

Elsa started running towards the center of the North Mountain to stomp a foot on the ground, making a giant snowflake spread out underneath her, and soon started moving her hands around in different directions to creat an ice castles for herself.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground!" Elsa sang, firing an Ice Blast at the ice-floor to then swing her hands out to send through the ice-pillars.

"My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast." Elsa sang, finishing her new home off with a big ice-chandelier that has snowflakes over lapping each other.

"I'm never goin back. The past is in the past!" Elsa promised, taking her crown off her head to look at it for a moment before tossing it to the side, and now focus on her new life. "Let it go, let it go. And I'll rise like the break of dawn." She started undoing her hair to have a braid go over her left shoulder, and soon made herself an dress made of ice.

"Let it go, let it go. That perfect girl is gone. Here I stand, in the light of day." Elsa sang, walking towards hew newly made ice-balcony to take a look at the scenery as the sun is starting to rise up to start a brand new day on her brand new life.