Welcome to my world

It was early morning in Arendelle and it had been a full few months since the thaw. The place had changed a lot since then as the dragons had officially become a part of the Kingdom. Not too far from the castle, a huge ice sanctuary that the Bewilderbeast had built was slowly taking shape.

Hiccup had gotten the Whispering Deaths to construct tunnels leading from it the main town over a month ago. He taught the people of the town how to gain the trust of dragons and bond with them.

Anna bonded with Stormfly and have become almost inseparable as much as her and Elsa.

Kristoff has also bond with Hookfang and they get along with Sven really easily.

Elsa hasn't found a dragon species she would like to be bonded with yet since she's usually with Hiccup and Toothless.

Today, Hiccup was just finishing up another tale of his that he entertains the children with when Express comes in with an important message.

"Express. Great to see you." Hiccup says as he holds his arm out and the Terror lands on his outstretched arm.

"I'm happy you guys moved." He admits to Hiccup. "Shorter distance to travel."

Hiccup laughs and takes the note off his leg and starts to frown as he reads the note.

"Hey, Hiccup." Kristoff greeted the man when he saw his face. "Everything okay?"

"My sister...she wants me to come back home. Is urgent." Hiccup tells him.

-

Hiccup flies back to Caldera Cay as the others also joined him on his mission home as Kristoff and Sven are on Hookfang with Stormfly Anna flying beside him, as Toothless leads the way with Elsa and Hiccup, and Windshear with Heather and Olaf beside them.

When they arrived, they found Mala and Throk quickly.

"Hiccup! Thank the ancients, you received our message." Mala says, stressed out.

"Mala, Throk, What's happened?" Hiccup asks as he and everyone else gets off their dragons.

Mala leads them over to a egg that's on a stand while on fire.

"Is that...?" Toothless was trying to guess.

"An Eruptodon egg." Hiccup interrupts.

"An Erupto-what?" Kristoff asks.

"Eruptodon. Unlike every other dragon, Eruptodons only lay one egg in their lifetime." Hiccup explains to them.

"We have been waiting generations for our Great Protector to have an heir. And now, it's finally happened and thought you wanted to be here." Mala says.

"So, wouldn't this be a time to celebrate?" Anna asks.

Everyone in the a Defenders of the Wing look sad and they're confused.

"If it were that simple." Mala says.

"An Eruptodon egg can only hatch under very specific conditions." Throk tells them.

"Since the Dragon is born of flame, it's egg requires the life-giving Layla of its ancestral nesting site. It's a cavern that's deep inside the Grand Volcano." Hiccup explains. "But shouldn't the Eruptodon have brought it to the cave by now?" He asks his sister and sees her get more sad.

-

They're brought to the Grand Volcano where the Eruptodon is resting while Hiccup speaks to her.

"I understand." Hiccup says as he's resting his head against the Eruptodon's chin. "It's okay. I understand."