A bond stronger than steel

"Woohoo!" Hiccup whooped joyfully as he's plummeting down to the sea from 100 feet in the air.

Most people would have panicked in this situation, but not Hiccup. You see, he had a brother flying through the sky that would catch him before he hit the water.

"Toothless!" Hiccup called out in a rumbling cry.

The Night Fury Hiccup befriended so many years ago swooped down to catch Hiccup in his hind claws. The half dragon boy was eighteen and Mala was going on to twenty one. Toothless would always snort and say Hiccup's still that young hatchling he met in his eyes whenever Hiccup brought it up or brought up Elsa.

It has been a year since they received the letter from Arendelle, but they haven't heard anything since then once again breaking contact.

Toothless flies in and Hiccup climbs onto the new saddle attached to Toothless before the Night Fury opens his wings and the two begin to glide over the ocean and back towards home.

A small pack of Terrible Terrors soared around the two and the sun beat down on the odd brothers and Hiccup is loving the feeling of flying. There is nothing in the world that could top this feeling he feels when soaring in the air.

The two flew back home and landed to see everyone going amongst their daily business.

"Okay, let's call it quits for the day, bud." Hiccup says and Toothless agrees.

"Thank goodness. I'm gonna go take a long nap. You may not get tired of flying, but I certainly do." Toothless says as he walks off.

Hiccup laughs at his half brother and wanders into the forest.

-

While wandering the forest, Hiccup started to hear the screeches of a terrified Terrible Terror.

Following the calls, Hiccup found a Terror is tangled and trapped in a fishing net.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." Hiccup tries to calm the little guy down before he got himself tangled up in the net anymore than he already is.

Just when Hiccup was about to free the little guy, that's when he felt something prick his neck and men rushed out of their hiding places and threw their nets and rope on the man. Hiccup became tangled in the mess while also encased with ropes. Felling for what pricked his neck, he sees it was a green dart that looks like dragon root.

Suddenly he saw a tall man with a small built with black hair and beard. His eyes were a piercing green color and he wore a sleeveless shirt with a thick waist belt that had a Hunter signature on it. One of the men pulled Hiccup up but kept a firm grip on him while several men wrapped the nets tightly around him.

That very man started to walk towards them, Hiccup could only watch helplessly as he knew he can't get away now. He's too far from the village for anyone else to hear him, and Toothless' hearing wouldn't reach him this far.

Someone grabbed onto his chin and forced him to look up. He came face to face with the very man he owed his current situation to. He glared at the man named Viggo Grimborn.

"You are a human child," Viggo started. "And yet you speak using a dragon's tongue."

Hiccup's eyes widen at the statement, he knew about his gift, possibly his abilities. He had been spying on them! He clutched his teeth and tried to move his face away from the man's hand. But he was not successful.

"That is truly an interesting ability you have...did you acquire it or were you born with it?" Viggo wondered.

Hiccup stays silent, not wanting to tell him anything, worried what they might do if he did.