Return to Arendelle

Hiccup and Toothless made their way back home to Caldera Cay where he is greeted by his friends and family.

"Hiccup!" Heather cheers as she runs up and hugs him just as he lands.

"Hey, Heather. I missed you, too." Hiccup says as he hugs his friend back and moves over to Mala. "So, a Little Terror told me you missed me."

"Of course I did, brother." Mala says and pulls Hiccup into a hug. "Has it really been over a year?"

"A little longer, but who's counting?" Hiccup jokes and hugs her and sees Throk. "And how could I forget the greatest warrior, Throk." He says and Throk squeezes the life out of him with a hug.

"It is wonderful to see you again, Hiccup." Throk says with a smile.

"Throk, I missed you too, but...I'd love to breathe again." Hiccup begs and Throk lets him go. "You still give the biggest hugs." He jokes and turns to everyone. "I wanted to stop by, get a change of clothes that aren't made out of...well, dragon scales." He gestures to himself. "And I thought it'd be best if Toothless stayed here while I went to Arendelle. The king already had me take a few of the Smothering Smokebreath's and a few Fireworms for protection in case anything happens."

"Really?" Heather asks with a brow raised.

"He's just looking out for me. He's the king of dragons, and me being the prince makes me basically his son in a way. He calls me son or prince every now and then." Hiccup explains. "I was able to talk him out of sending one of the bigger dragons with the argument that I can defend myself if anyone tries to attack me." He says and raises the new and improved Inferno. "I've become stronger, faster, more dangerous than any warrior ever in or outside the Archipelago. And that's without my powers."

They had a feast that night for Hiccup returning home for the day and he got ready to head for Arendelle in the morning.

Toothless was trying to get Hiccup to take him with, but Hiccup knows he's going to get into trouble there.

"Toothless, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna see some old friends, not going to fight or sneak around to save dragons. They're friends; they won't hurt me. And they've never seen a dragon before, so you might cause some form of panic. And if anything happens to you, we will both hear about it from Lightly." Hiccup reminds his brother about his mate.

Lightly is the Light Fury that they rescued a while back during their first few rescues with the dragons. Sparing the...stranger details on Toothless' behalf, the two different Furies met and after a few days of getting to know each other, became mates.

"Besides, you will know if anything happens to me." Hiccup reminds him and scratches the Night Fury's chin to calm him.

"Fine. I just don't want to explain to the king what happened if something happens." Toothless says.

"I will be fine...besides, I'll have the Foreworms and Smoakbreaths with me. And I know if anything happens to my fire, you and the king will know instantly." Hiccup promises and boards the boat and starts heading for Arendelle and sees Toothless watching him as he leaves.

Hiccup waved to his half brother as a farewell for the next few days and he seems to still be staring out to him as the dragon lays down.

The Arendellians are getting their kingdom ready to celebrate the Coronation of Princess Elsa to the Queen by decorating everything in flowers and setting banners of Elsa up.

Some Arendellians are at the Docks to greet Royals from other kingdoms as they've come to celebrate Coronation Day, while some Arendellians are chasing after their kids to make sure they're ready for today, since some of them don't care too for today, and some making sure that they are well dress to celebrate today.