𝟎𝟎𝟖, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

MEDDLE ABOUT

MEDDLE ABOUT

valentina was happy to be back at work even with tim being a pain in the ass.

john had informed all the rookies that his house had been broken into, it was the brother of the man john had killed, he came back for revenge apparently and now john wasn't on patrol instead he was working at the fromt desk.

every rookie except john and their training officer are working on getting the man, that shot tim's wife in the head.

sergeant grey explained everything to the group before sending them on their way.

" im sorry about what happened with isabel " valentina told tim as they were leaving the briefing room.

" yeah. thanks. go kit up our shop, ask mike for the bradford special. " tim told her, valentina didn't question it but was confused.

valentina's dad was actually in the station that day, helping with nolan investigation.

" valentina. " her dad, ricky said as he walked in.

" what? " valentina asked, not sure if he was gonna be annoying or be a decent person.

" how's koa? i heard about what happened from your mother. " ricky asked her, valentina sighed before answering.

" he's doing better, vin is taking care of him while i work. " valentina replied, she tim walking in and hoped he could cut this awkward conversation short.

" thats good, how is vinnie actually? we want to schedule a dinner with you guys. " ricky asked valentina.

" he's fine and sure just text me or something. but koa will probably have to come, even if mom doesn't like it. " valentina informed him and he nodded.

" hey bradford. " ricky said to tim as he stood next to valentina.

" hi sir. if you don't mind we have to go. " tim said to ricky who nodded.

" alright bye valentina, love you. " ricky said and valentina nodded and got in the passenger seat. on the way to the apartment building valentina and tim just talked.

" let's gear up. " tim said to valentina as they got out the car, they were currently at the branson apartment complex.

valentina saw what time meant by bradford special, it was a trauma plate and two different guns.

" you really think we're gonna need all this? " valentina questioned as she put the plate in the center of her chest.

" you know why they call this place the bronson estates?" tim asked her.