𝟎𝟏𝟏, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

MEDDLE ABOUT

MEDDLE ABOUT

valentina was invited to go out for drinks with john, jackson and lucy but she decided to decline and stay home with vinnie and koa.

" okay what are we doing for dinner? koa's already repeating himself with his im hungry chant" vinnie said walking into the kitchen.

" okay so like either I make something or we order. and to be completely honest I don't wanna cook." valentina told him, he took his phone out his pocket to look on doordash.

" just pick whatever and tell me. I'll be in the living room, with koa if you wanna join? " valentina invited him and he nodded.

today was apparently the most dangerous day for the lapd, valentines day. valentina didn't see her t'o in the conference room.

" sir? i dont see my t'o. " valentina said to sergeant.

" officer bradford's taking a personal day. " sergeant said walking back to his podium, after talking to john about his ruined date.

" your kidding. Tim hasn't taken a personal day in his entire life. " officer Lopez spoke up.

" be that as it may, he's off today. so santos you'll be assigned to the front desk." sergeant said before dismissing everyone. john invited to them to a valentines get together.

" so I'm having a little get together tonight. a little anti-valetine thing. Ben's having it catered. " john said to the three of them.

" sadly im not doing anything else. " jackson said grabbing his gear bags.

" well if Jackson and valentina are in, im in." lucy said to john.

" wow. Way to make me feel like a consolation prize." john told lucy sarcastically.

" since when are you anti-valentines day? you're a romantic. " lucy said to john. " well i mean at least you seem like one. " lucy added once she saw the look valentina and jackson were giving eachother.

" yeah ill go. " valentina said to john realizing she never gave him an answer.

" yes well traditionally. But uh this year, I'd thought I'd just embrace the single life. " john said to lucy. valentina forgot she was working front desk until officer Lopez reminded her.

the front desk in the morning was slow, she had a lot of time to respond to emails and text messages.

a man walked into the front desk trying to look for a prostitute, the man claimed valentina was standing in the way of true love.

" hi, is officer nolan around?" a blonde woman came up to the front desk.

" um yes I think I just saw him. sorry you are?" valentina asked after looking around for something on the desk.

" i am a very grateful citizen. "

" oh. "

" he save my life this morning."

" ohh okay now it makes more sense. Glad you're okay ma'am, officer nolan should be here shortly " valentina said to the women after calling nolan up to the front desk.

it was painful to watch the woman flirt with john who was clearly uninterested in her but she didn't seem to grasp that concept.

the rest of front desk shift was boring and went by very slowly for valentina. but someone did bring in flowers for talia.

lucy, john and valentina were about to walk out the station when they ran into officer Lopez. john was hoping she'd reconsider her decision on going to his anti valentines thing.

" no chance. We're still working a case. " officer Lopez said to john, she was focused on one thing and it was the flowers.

" who are the flowers for ?" she asked valentina.

" oh those are for talia." valentina replied, john turned to her and asked from who.

" none of your business " the three females next to john told him.

" thats none of my business." john muttered to himself.

" want me to go give them to her?" valentina asked her.

" no I'll do it. " lopez said and walked away with the flowers.

at John's house his stalker quite literally was wondering his house. all because her husband passed and her husband severed in the army.

the woman's name was Denise, and she tried overdosing in John's bed. immediately he called an ambulance and it took a little to get there, but they kept her awake and made sure she didn't fall back asleep.

after that situation valentina took that as a sign for her to go home and get sleep before her shift again tomorrow.

MEDDLE ABOUT

sorry for the short chapter wasn't much to write for this episode

sorry for not updating guysss, it's finals week n I've been so busy with all that shit so update soon trust