𝟎𝟏𝟕, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

MEDDLE ABOUT

MEDDLE ABOUT

tim and john both were given an assignment together so lucy had officer bishop as her training officer and valentina had officer johnson. in roll call since we have a new captain he wrote a whole bunch of new rules and they're all dumb. when you come in contact with a citizen you have to give them a a card and if they didn't want it you have to write a police report on it.

they got a call about a false imprisonment call, when they showed up a girl came running out the house.

" she's got him locked up in there, i haven't been able to reach him in days. " the girl said as both officers stepped out the car.

" who?" officer Johnson asked trying to get more understanding of the situation.

" my boyfriend" she answered.

" who's got him locked up ?" valentina asked following behind the girl.

" his mother." she replied.

" his mom?" valentina turned back to officer johnson with a confused look.

" look no offense but could it be he just doesn't wanna see you?" officer johnson questioned her.

" no shes really strict, and she hates that we're together. please im really worried ." the girlfriend said stopping at the steps of the house as the police officers went into the porch. they knocked on the door but nobody answered, the girl had given them a key.

when they entered the house, you can hear a kid yelling stop and the mom yelling a spell. they walked upstairs to the mom holding a cross and the boy had cross marks all over his chest. she hit him one more time before bishop arrested him.

valentina called it in and got a ambulance for the boy.

" what did you do? you sick bitch!" the girl yelled and tried running up on her. valentina got a hold of her and escorted her out the house since the ambulance was there.

lucy called valentina asking if she could go to the hospital because her dad was assaulted. valentina asked officer johnson if it was alright, he took her to the hospital.

" do you have any relation to her dad?" officer johnson asked her.

" sort of? when i was younger both my parents at work and my brothers at practice, I couldn't be left alone and i would go over to lucy's and her dad would watch us. i was also really close with her family." valentina explained to him, they had a short conversation on the way there.

when they got to the hospital valentina asked what room Lucy's dad was in.

" valentina great. can you convince lucy to not take my patient to prison? he needs help not jail." her dad asked as she walked in the room.

" um mr chen, i would love to get your patient the help they need but they also committed a crime, since your patient does need help i can see if we could get him the help he needs?" valentina suggested, Mr Chen was about to say something else when the ground started to shake.

lucy rushed to cover her father with her body while valentina covered lucy, the hospital was a mess, everyone talking over eachother and it was a big group of people just standing in the waiting room talking.

the nurse gino called for the four officers to help settle things.

" everyone listen up! i need you guys to be in a single file line in order of your arrival time. now people! right now!" officer bishop yelled, it got every one to do what their supposed to. the other officers started to check if patients are okay.

" gino! i need help!" lucy yelled there was a patient who wasn't able to sit up and wasn't able to stay conscious.

gino got nurses to go over there, while lucy and valentina went to check on a patient who valentina saved earlier and took to the hospital.

" we know your mom needs help so we will try to get her the help she needs, if you can testify on her behalf it can reduce her sentence and get her the help she needs. " valentina explained to the patient, he thanked her and then the two officers walked out the room.

the four officers spent there time in the hospital just because there's not much they can do, lucy went to go talk to her dad one on one and his patient actually ended up showing up to apologize to him, but lucy had to arrest him even against her fathers wishes.

valentina called vinnie after she was able to settle down, see how they are which surprisingly okay. valentine talked to them for a while before hanging up and going back to the station to clock out and go home. she knew their house was more than likely going to a mess so she prepared to clean it up all night.

Valentina's dad had called her saying that there is a new captain spot opening up in her department and that he knows someone who is going to take it, valentina isn't sure why he called to tell her that but she went along with it and talked to her family for a little bit before going back to cleaning.

MEDDLE ABOUT

omg guys I'm so sorry for taking so long to update and that this chapter is so short