𝟎𝟏𝟑, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

MEDDLE ABOUT

MEDDLE ABOUT

i had woke up to vinnie screaming at the top of his lungs for some odd reason. i looked around the side of my bed just to see koa not there either, so i went to go check vinnie's room just to see that he wasn't in there, and neither was koa.

i went downstairs to see that their was a pitbull puppy and dog shit, in vinnie's lap. koa was right next to vinnie all smiles and petting the dog.

" oh my goodness. vinnie that's what you get for bringing a damn dog in my house without telling me, im going to go get ready, we'll talk about that later tonight. " valentina said before leaving to get ready.

when she walked in john was wearing a shirt with lucy's face on it, apparently she had night shift with Tim and she was falling asleep.

in roll call john started it and it starts off with the taking free stuff or whatever but Valentina wasnt really listening to what he said because it didn't apply to tim and valentina.

the first call they took was a about a burglary. tim called out and a woman responded walking out of her office.

" yes, we had a break in. " an older black woman responded coming into view.

" i can see that, there's been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood recently. Mostly addicts looking for stuff to sell. " tim explained to the woman.

" this wasn't an addict. They took embryos. " the woman said and that caught valentina off guard, who would take embryos??

" that's a new one on me. " tim said as he looked behind to see what valentina was doing.

" do I write this up as a burglary or an abduction?" valentina asked, she know she should probably write it as a burglary but can't hurt to ask.

" do you wanna put out 50 amber alerts? its a burglary " tim asked and she had her answer.

" officer there's a crucial time element here. Without proper temperature control, those embryos will be compromised." the woman told them.

" any idea who took them?" valentina asked her.

" they're part of an ugly custody dispute. A lesbian couple, the eggs we harvested were from only one of the women, Marilyn Tenni. Her ex js suing for custody rights, even though she doesn't have a biological connection. " the woman explained to them, valentina writing down basically everything she said.

" okay we're gonna need names and addresses for both women. " tim spoke up.

" of course but you should know, when i called Marilyn to tell her, she got very upset. Said she was gonna kill her" the woman informed the two, valentina nodded her head as the woman went go get their addresses.