3 - Forever

I had never been to the living quarters of the First Family in the 2 years I had worked for Steve, there was never a reason for me to be here.

"Steve, are you sure it's okay for me to be up here? I mean I don't want people to think something is going on." I said and Steve smiled at me while carrying Sarah to her room and I followed.

"Is something going on Blair?" Steve asked and I groaned. He laid Sarah down and I gave her a small smile.

"Sleep sweet little lady. You need to get better." I said and kissed her cheek and then Steve did. We walked out of her room and walked to the living room. Once we went to sit Steve pulled me into his lap and I giggled.

"Steve, we both have work to do. You need to go over those contracts I know you got, and I have to go over the upcoming speeches. I also need to write a speech for Bucky..." I trailed off as Steve started kissing my neck and I moaned.

"Blossom." Steve whispered in my ear. I shuddered when he did. I quickly repositioned myself to straddle Steve as he grunted when I bore down on him.

I started grinding on him as we made out and he lifted me up taking me into his bedroom, shutting the door with his foot. He walked me over and laid me on the bed and I looked around.

"Is this okay? Isn't this where you and Sharon sleep?"

"I don't give a shit, this bed needs to see some action with someone I actually want to have sex with." Steve said and I pushed him off of me as he went to kiss my neck.

"Someone you actually want to have sex with. Have you and Sharon had sex recently?" I asked and Steve hung his head.

"No...well...okay once like 2 weeks ago." Steve said and I groaned getting up from the bed.

"You told me you both hadn't had sex since you conceived Sarah." I said and Steve sighed.

"I know and we hadn't until 2 weeks ago. She came home and just attacked me. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop her. I imagined it was you the entire time, only way I got through it." Steve said walking over to where I was standing hugging myself. He placed his hands on my hips and moved his lips closer to my ear.

"You are the only woman I want my cock buried so deep inside she can't think straight." Steve said and I groaned. I felt the heat shoot through me down to between my legs. I released myself and grabbed Steve by his tie.

"I want you inside of me now." I growled and Steve picked me up and tossed me back on the bed. I giggled as we quickly undressed ourselves and Steve quickly hovered over me on the bed.

"I don't think so Mister President." I said quickly pushing him over as I crawled on top of him, and he smiled. I started rubbing his shaft up and down my slit and he moaned as I did.

"God even like this you feel amazing." Steve groaned.

"Oh, so you don't want to fill me...?" I asked lifting up and hovering over him and he bucked up his hips shoving himself in me and I cried out being as quiet as I could. I started swirling my hips and Steve grabbed my hips helping me.

"Mister President..." I said as I started moving back and forth on him and I felt him smack my ass and I squeaked.

"What did you call me?" Steve asked as I placed my hands on his chest.

"Mister...President..." I moaned out and he growled smacking me again. I leaned down and passionately kissed him as I felt myself tightening around him. He could feel it as he swelled inside of me as well. I cried out as quietly as possible to not wake Sarah as I kissed him, and he did the same as we both released. Once we broke the kiss, I didn't want to get off of him and I felt myself still releasing as a trembled all around him.

"God, I missed this. It's been too long." I said and Steve nodded as I rolled off of him. He turned to look at me and we both lay on our sides. He ran his fingertips up and down my side and I sighed.

"Why can't you just leave Sharon? I mean you know you don't love her." I asked and Steve sighed.

"No President in U.S. history has ever been divorced while in office. I can't be the first one to do that. I want to be with you Blair and I do love you I just need to get through these next 2 years." Steve said and I groaned.

"So, this is how it's going to be? Sneaking around, loving you but not being able to tell anyone. Steve my dad is coming into town in 2 weeks, and I would love to introduce you to him." I spoke.

"I would love to meet him." Steve said and I shook my head.

"Not as Steve Rogers, President of the United States. I want Steve, my Steve, my mister, my love." I said and Steve sighed.

"I know Blair, I know. I wish I could." Steve said and I sighed.

"Steve there is a rumor that Bucky is wanting to ask me to the Gala in a few weeks. What do I do? I mean I know I can't go with you. Should I go with Bucky?" I asked and Steve groaned.

"I mean I think if he asks you should go. I don't want you going alone and having to sit alone. If you go with Bucky, you will at least be at the head table with me." Steve said gave a small smile.

"Any chance I get to sit next to you? I mean my hand can just casually glide up your thigh..." I said mimicking the motion under the blanket and he moaned as I reached his cock growing hard again. He grumbled and I smiled as I stroked him. He grabbed my hip and flipped me to my other side, and I giggled as he grabbed my leg and threw I back over his as he rammed inside me from behind and I bit my lip to not scream out. Steve wrapped both arms around me. One arm was around my breast, massaging them. The other was down with his fingers circling and playing with my clit as he kept thrusting into me. I wasn't going to last long, and I knew he wasn't going to either. Steve leaned into my ear.

"Grip me tight Blossom." Steve said and I moan out his name as I gripped him tightly quickly releasing. He kept thrusting in me and I felt him swell and start throbbing in me as I worked to now my third orgasm. I felt him release inside of me and coat my walls as I released again. Once we fully released, he just held me and kissed my neck as we caught our breath.

"I'm only yours Blair. You are mine and I am yours. Please stick with me, once this is all over you and I will be together." Steve said and just nodded.

"I'm yours Steve. I'll wait forever." I said turning my head as he passionately kissed me.