17 - Forever

***BLAIR POV***

I walked down to my office and just slammed my door shut. I started pacing in my office. Steve had upset me to no end, and I didn't even know what to do for him. I thought the speech was well written and was perfect. I made Sharon out to be a saint and he had to know how hard that was for me to write.

I finally stopped pacing, walked over to my desk and just sat down. I opened up the speech and just stared at it wondering what the fuck I could even change. I then sighed, opened up a new word document and started typing up something new. He didn't like the speech we could only hope he liked this one.

As I was writing Wanda came walking in with some lunch and I smiled at her even though I couldn't think about eating at the moment. I saw it was a few pieces of pizza and I looked at her.

"Vice President Barnes stopped by and dropped it off. He said he ordered food and had too much, but he wants you to eat. He saw the door closed and didn't want to bother you." Wanda said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and she walked out. I grabbed my phone.

BLAIR: Making sure I eat?

VP: Yes, you and the baby need to eat.

BLAIR: Me and the baby are fine Bucky.

VP: Just please accept the pizza and hush.

I smiled at this and sighed.

BLAIR: Fine, thank you.

VP: You're welcome. When are you taking a new speech to Steve?

BLAIR: When I get it done. Working now...

VP: You going to tell him?

BLAIR: Nope. I'm raising this kid on my own. He doesn't want me or a family with me...it's just me and the baby.

VP: Blair, don't do this to him...

BLAIR: He made the choice.

There was nothing back from Bucky so either he thought I was being ridiculous or knew I had a point. I just chose to ignore that nagging feeling and ate the pizza as I was typing up what I was working on.

Once I finished, I printed it out and grabbed it from my personal printer and read it over. I gave a small nod and walked out of my office. I looked at Wanda as I did.

"Can you get me a box to pack away some things in please? I have somethings I need to put away." I said and she nodded, walking away. Once I got to Steve's office, I didn't even ask Sam if he was free, I just walked in and shut the door. Steve looked up at me from where he was sitting at his desk.

"Blair..."

"I have something for you." I said walking over to him.

"My new speech?" Steve asked.

"No. My letter of resignation. I quit. Sign it, I'll sign it, then pack up my office." I said setting it on Steve's desk. He just looked at me in shock.

"Your what?" Steve asked shocked.

"My letter of resignation. I want to quit, I want out." I said and Steve just sighed and stood up.

"Blair, please." Steve said and I shook my head. I grabbed a pen from his desk and signed it where I needed to. He just watched me sign it and saw how serious was. "Stop, let me explain somethings to you." Steve said and I went to walk out of the office.

"Either you sign it or not. I'm going to clean out my office so accept the fact I quit or fire me. Either way I want out." I said turning to face Steve from near the door.