14 - Till the End of the Line

A few days after Steve and Bucky had their talk in his office Steve was more attentive and affectionate.

I was sitting in my office when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said not looking away from my computer. I heard the door shut and locked. I smiled while typing up an email. I felt him come and stand behind me. He started rubbing my shoulders, which quickly turned to his hands slipping down my front and inside of my blouse and my bra. I moaned as he started massaging my breasts and kissing my neck.

"Steve..." I moaned and he smiled against my neck as he moved up to my earlobe and gently bit.

"You have been walking around all damn day in this low-cut blouse and the short skirt, I begged you never to wear this outfit..." Steve growled in my ear, and I smirked at him. I turned my head to look at Steve as he passionately kissed me, and I moaned in his kiss.

"Well see, I had no clean clothes to wear because someone keeps coming over to my place every night and keeping me from getting anything done." I said and Steve smiled. He removed his hands from my shirt, and I whimpered at the disconnect and he pulled me up from my chair, sat himself down, then pulled me into his lap to straddle him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I mean I guess I can stay home tonight...you have housework to do..." Steve said, and I shook my head leaning in to kiss him as I bore my hips down on him and started grinding.

"Don't you dare Rogers, I need you in my place." I said once we broke apart.

"Yeah, well I need to be inside of you now..." Steve said, and I nodded as I reached down unzipping his pants, undoing his belt and pulling him out. As I moved my panties to the side I quickly slid down on Steve, he threw his head back against my chair keeping as quiet as he could. I took the change and leaned down kissing his neck and he growled when I bit down.

I started bouncing on Steve a little faster than normal knowing we didn't have much time together. He had a meeting in 20 minutes. Steve's hands went to my hips and gripped hard helping me with the pace. Steve looked at me as I passionately kissed him as I felt myself tighten around him and clench him. It was harder than usual, so it caused Steve to have a sharp intake of breath.

"Cover me Blair, I need you to cover me." Steve growled and I moaned as I released all around him and started trembling. I felt Steve swell inside of me and release himself. I leaned down placing my forehead on his.

"Steve..." I asked out of breath.

"What?" Steve asked.

"What do we do if I get pregnant again?" I asked. He reached up and cupped my face.

"Then we have a baby. I would love to have a family with you Blair. I don't care about the situation...I want a family with you." Steve said and I passionately kissed him again. Something about this man's lips were irresistible.

I got up from his lap and grabbed some tissues from the desk as we cleaned ourselves up. As we were re-adjusting our clothes there was a knock on the door.

"Daddy! B!" We heard Sarah yell. Steve and I looked at each other shocked as I walked over to the door and opened the door after I unlocked it. Sarah launched herself at me and I smiled as I hugged her back. I saw Sharon standing behind her as Steve walked over.

"You two having a private meeting session?" Sharon asked as Sarah went to Steve and he picked her up. Steve just glared at Sharon.

"You two leaving?" Steve asked and Sharon nodded.

"Where are you going?" I asked and Sharon looked at me annoyed.

"Like it matters to you." Sharon said.