20 - Much Needed Honeymoon

We arrived at Bucky's vacation home that he was willing to let us have for the weekend so we could get away and have some private time as husband and wife. As we got to the front door Steve unlocked it and before I could walk in, he scooped me up and carried me over the threshold and I giggled as he did. I then leaned in and kissed him as he carried me to the room we would be using. He tossed me on the bed and then kicked the door closed.

"Excuse me Mister President, what do you think is going to happen?" I asked and Steve growled, and he quickly crawled over me, placing his hands on either side of my head.

"First Lady Rogers, it has been too long since I have felt you and I need you...now." Steve said crashing his lips to mine as I pushed off his suit jacket. Steve sat me up and our lips never disconnected as he started to unzip my dress. As the dress was about to come off Steve's phone rang, and we groaned.

"Can I please ignore it?" Steve asked his lips crushing mine.

"Could be the kids..." I trailed off and he sighed pulled out his phone.

"It's Bucky." Steve said.

"Answer it, I will go change..." I said giving Steve a smirk and he growled as I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom. I kept the door cracked when I heard Steve put it on speaker phone so I could hear the entire conversation.

"Why are you calling me on my honeymoon? You couldn't have ruined the country in 20 minutes." Steve said and I chuckled as I slipped off my dress.

"No, I just wanted to call you and give you guidelines on the house..."

"Guidelines?" Steve asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, guidelines as in you break anything you replace it." Bucky said and I started laughing hysterically from the bathroom.

"What kind of animals does he think we are?" I asked. Steve laughed as did Bucky.

"So let me ask this question...what surfaces are off limits?" Steve asked and I shook my head with a laugh.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! All of them! Bed only!" Bucky raised his voice and we laughed again. I pulled the lingerie out of my bag and quickly changed while Steve and Bucky went back and forth. The lingerie left little to the imagination and once I was ready, I opened the bathroom door and Steve looked at me.

"Fuck...Buck, I gotta go."

"Steve -...wait -..." Bucky was saying. Steve tossed his phone off to the side as I walked over to him and straddled his lap.

"That was rude to hang up on the Vice President and the man letting us use his house." I said and started undoing Steve's tie. His hands were on my hips.

"Yeah well...he has a country to run this weekend. He doesn't have time for me." Steve said and I leaned in and passionately kissed him as Steve bore me down on his pelvis and I started moving back and forth feeling how hard he was in his dress slacks. Once his tie was off, I started unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was open, I ran my hands down his chest and then up to his face and ran my fingers through his beard.

"When do I get to feel this between my legs?" I asked causing Steve to growl. He wrapped his arms around me and quickly flipped me back on the bed. He was hovering over me, and I smiled at him as he leaned down and gave me a small kiss. He started kissing down my body and I moaned feeling the beard against my skin and I thought I would go insane. Steve hooked his fingers in the seam of the thong I had on and slid it down my legs.

"That won't be needed." Steve said and flung them to the floor. I giggled as he then placed his hands on either thigh and spread my legs. I felt his lips skim the inside of my thighs and the beard burn was just a small tease and I whined.