Last Day of 8th Grade

When I woke up today I didn't feel special at all. It was like it was any other day. But today was the last day of school. Everyone makes it seem like a big deal but to me it doesn't seem like that. I'm just glad to be home and lay in bed and do nothing for 2 months. Lucky me.

Oh and if you can't tell I am very sarcastic. Everything that's italicize it was me being sarcastic. I feel like I'm different from any other "kid" in this world but I feel like someone out there understand what I go through.

When I went to school today everyone was crying, smiling, and taking selfies. I really don't understand my generation.

The school that I'm going to has had dance and cheer tryouts already. I tried out for both but I made neither team. I was devastated because cheer and dance is my life and passion. I've done it since 3rd grade. But I won't let that hurt me (but it kinda did)

Many people hate it when I say this but i like being in school (minus the drama). It give me something to do. I also don't have to be surrounded by my family when I'm there.

Isn't it sad that today is the first day of summer yet I still have homework already?

Well, it sounds absurd to me. I have to read a book called, I am Malala: the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban. Long title huh?

Not to mention I have summer school this year now and as of right now I feel like I'm one of the most unluckiest people in the world.
Yours Fucking Truly,
That Girl