October 18, 2015

Last night was unbelievably awesome. Last night was so awesome. Last night was a night full of happiness.

Last night I went out to dinner with my family, my mother and father's friend's family, Mikayla's family, and Daniels family. It was a total of 17 of us. We went to this one barbecue restaurant that apparently had tables to fit that many.

When the waitress called our name to seat us I was the first one to follow her because everyone else was talking. As we walked to our table I crossed my fingers so tight it felt like they were about to break. 

I kept saying in my head "Please please please have Daniel sit next to me. Please please please!!!"

When we finally got to our table I was the first to sit down. I sat in the far corner. The whole table did not look like it was made to seat 17. It was pretty small for a party this size. The table looked like it was made to hold 12 twelve but they just put more chairs around the table.

Next to sit down was my friend Mikayla. She sat down right across from me. 

Then the next person to sit down was Daniel. As i saw him walk closer and closer to the table it got harder and harder to breath. Out of the 15 empty seats at the table, he sat at the one right next to me. 

We were so close to each other so close I could feel his arm hair tickling my arm.

When he sat down he looked at me with the smile I always get lost in every time I see it.

I tried to keep myself busy so I would not try to star at him so I just looked at the menu to see what I wanted. 

As I looked at the menu I noticed two things:

1. (I kid you not)  every single main course meal had some type of meat in it. However I was not that surprised because it was a barbecue restaurant.

2. Daniel kept looking at me. I noticed this out of the corner of my eye. I did not know why he was staring but I guess I did not mind because it could have meant that there was a small part of me in his mind. 

Daniel does not know I am a vegetarian and I don't want him two. Along time ago (before I was a vegetarian) Daniel and I had a conversation. 

I don't really remember what it was about but I do remember that he said, 

"I love meat so much. I cant live without it. I would never be able to become a vegetarian or vegan. I am a carnivore."

Obviously it was a weird conversation but me and Daniel talk like that.

So I don't want him to know I was a vegetarian because I think that he would think I am weird and only eat lettuce or something.

I know its a weird thing for me to think but what can I say, I am very pessimistic.

My mom came over to my side of the table to ask me what I want. I told her I wanted sweet potato fries (my favorite type of fries) but I did not know what I wanted for my main course.

She told me that I should get  shrimp and avocado salad but she was not gonna get me sweet potato fries. I told her fine because I don't like arguing in front of my friends.

All of our parents wanted us to tell them what we wanted because it would make it easier since we have such a huge party.

I started to talk to mikayla about thing. we basically talked about what ever came to mine. She even asked me,