July 2, 2015

Day of july 1st

Yesterday it was my same routine. Going to heath. But the topic was diffrent today. We where talking about suicide, depression, and eating disorders. This was a topic I'm not very comfortable talking about but I guess that's life. Things won't always go my way.

When class was over my father picked me up. We started arguing about nothing. And he told me that I don't matter. Those words hurt me and I dont like it when my parents tell me I don't matter. I thought parents are there to encourage you but it is as if my parents don't even know the meaning of the word.

My happiest part of my day is always cheer. Cheer cheer cheer. It is always so fun.

Morning of July 2nd

When I woke up I was the only one home. My mother was at work and my little brother and father went up to Napa, CA to find a truck. My father has wanted to buy a new truck for the longest.

I ate food and took a shower. Around 9:00 my mom picked me up to take me to volleyball. When I got here I met a girl named Breanna. My friend, Shannon has told me to talk to her because we were going to the same school. The conversation was really awkward because we didn't have anything to talk about. 5 minutes later the bell rang.

Volleyball didn't start for another hour so I sat on a bench. The bench was right next to the Big Gym and staight across from a bench that had a group of guys on it. They seemed very annoying so I pretend they were not there.

Now here I am waiting waiting and waiting wondering how to make time go by faster