October 28, 2015

This weekend has been nothing but HELL.

I have wanted to kill myself more in the last 6 six days than I have my life.

( which says a lot because my first thought of killing myself was when I was eight. My dad called me a bitch and said he did not want me)

Friday - the start of my four days of hell

Today I thought would be awesome because right after school I would be picked up by my friend and her dad to go to an All time low & Sleeping with sirens for her 14th birthday.

My day went so perfectly at school.......Too Perfect.

I am a person that believes that 'every beautiful day has its flaw and Every bad day has its highlight.'

Kinda like a yin yang symbol

So I started thinking about this in 6th period (my last period) and got really really nervous and imagining the worst by what I had in mind was not as bad as what actually happen.

When the bell rang i walked over to Kourtney's school (which is litterally right next to my school)

We ran up to each other and hugged each other like we have not seen each other in months (which is true)

Soon after I got there her father was ready to pick us up.

When I got in the car I introduced myself and was on my best behavior which was not out of the ordinary because I always do that when I am at someones house, car, etc.

We went to Subway and then her house so she could change. When I was at her house I ment her aunt that lives with her. she seemed very nice which was surprising because Kourtney always talks about how mean she is.Around 5:30 we were out the door and heading to L.A.

The whole drive on the freeway was filled with the sleeping with sirens radio station on Pandora and our young creative imagination on how awesome this night would be. Kourtney even vlogged the whole thing because she wanted me to upload it on YouTube.

We even talked about how we should make a YouTube channel together were we vlog us going to different concerts, music festivals, and book signings.

When we got there finding parking was easy which was a relief because at times I could get very impatient.

At the doors of the venue, there were these guys giving out free bracelets. Obviously.Obviously I got one because I have an addiction to bracelets. They were a new band trying to get notice. They sounded really awesome so Kourtney's dad bought us both one of their albums.

Once we got the CDs we took pictures on Kourtneys phone and like any other teenage girl she posted it on Instagram. Then we went inside the venue. The sound of music filled the air but it was not Sleeping with sirens nor All time low. It was the opening act. They were really good (but not as good as sleeping with sirens or all time low. Then one song the band was singing had Kellin Quinn come out and sing with them I was flipping out like any other fan girl would.

He was so beautiful.

A while later (the opening act was still performing), Kourtney said she got an Instagram notification from my dad saying that she started following him and he left a comment that said,