| 4 |

shadows of the past

shadows of the past

Authors note# Time for the mini adventures. Now, I'm not exactly going to use every single episode, still thinking about it, but I'll let you guys know what I'm doing with it.

________________________________________________________________

The sky now is covered by dark storm clouds and the sea grew restless making the skiff either rock side to side, or over the massive waves that pass.

"I've never seen a storm like this. It's always summer on Avalon." Damien says to us, and I look over towards Damien.

"That must be nice." Then I look over towards Goliath. "So, where are we exactly?" I ask him as I look over towards the cliffs.

"It's home. My home." he says to us. And then the storm grew worse, lightning cracking lighting up the cloudy sky, and the sea grew even more restless. As the skiff rides over the massive waves, I hung onto the side like my life depended on it and Bronx whimpers from the rough ride. I bring my hands over his head and he brings himself onto my lap, "It's okay boy, we'll be on the shore soon." I soothe him. Then the lightning grew stronger and made the skiff spin around a couple of times, and we all scream in fright and held onto the skiff.

"Hold on!" Goliath shouts over the thunder and we did just that, I held onto the skiff and Bronx at the same time. Then the massive wave brings us into a cavern then to a shore inside it. The skiff comes to a stop on the shoreline and I released my grip on the skiff and Bronx.

"Well, that is something that I hope to never experience again." I say as Goliath hops out of the skiff, and both Damien and I followed behind him. Bronx lets out a few whimpers and I gave him some comforting pats on his head.

"Maybe we should wait out the storm in here. Then afterwards we can set out to find your, Manhattan island." Damien suggested, and I look at the cove, then a thought came to mind.