| 7 |

monsters

monsters

Authors Note# Here we go, another chapter, and this one has a character that I haven't introduced yet, but he is introduced in the series. I hope you like it! And this chapter might be a bit shorter, because I'm making this more Diana's POV.   

________________________________________________________________

I sit near the front of the skiff and leaned my side into the post. "Where are we now?" I ask out loud and I adjust my jacket.

Then I hear the sound of a boat motor and I stood up from my spot to see if I can get a closer look. Then we see a large speed boat making its way towards us. "Boat, large boat!" I yell out and we nearly miss it, but it makes the skiff tip, and I yelp and trip backwards into the ocean. I stay there for a moment and I see something move in the water, I squint a bit, but before I can get a good look at it, I was pulled up back onto the skiff. I gasp for air, and I just stand there soaking wet. "Why is it always me that gets either abducted, or soaking wet?" I ask myself as I take off my jacket to ring it out.

"So, who was that?" Damien asks us.

"An old friend, who might be able to help us get home." Goliath says as he guides the skiff to shore, he puts the skiff next to a wall, and places the oar next to us, then looks at me. "I will meet you back at this tower after I find Renard." He says and I nod at him, and he uses his claws to climb the wall, then glides around to find Renard.

I turn to Damien, and I look at him. "Hey, do you have an idea to get us up there?" I ask him pointing to the top of the wall.

He looks at me with a smirk on his face. "Well, since you asked." He says and then pulls something from his utility belt that he had. A pair of gloves that had claws over his fingertips. I look at the gloves impressed. "Nice." I say to him and he steps on the edge of the skiff, and I hopped onto his back and starts climbing to the wall, with Bronx following us. I slid off of his back and I ran a hand through my hair and I bend down to Bronx. "Follow us on the rooftops boy, we're going to find out where we are." I say as he gives me a lick on the cheek, and does exactly that.