| 18 |

reliving the past part 2 of 3

Authors Note# Here's part two, and I hope that you like it. I edited the scene from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but when I watched this movie, I was in tears. So, be prepared for waterworks. 

________________________________________________________________

Everyone in the room was silent. Damien lets out a scoff. "Whatever." He says and grabs the bow and arrows that he got from the now obliterated village.

Alina looks up at him in confusion. "Where are you going?" she asks him.

"Going to get Diana and we're going to go after that bastard." He says to her.

She shakes her head. "Don't. You won't survive."

He glares at her. "You don't know us now. Especially my sister."

"What makes you believe that you are siblings-"

He grabs the necklace that was around his neck. "Our parents gave each of us one." He says as he places it back in his jacket.

"Her birth records said that she was an orphan. Floating-"

"Floating down the Hudson River." All eyes were now on me, as I stood in the doorway. "Well, I guess my birth records didn't say that my dad was an Atlantean from a mythical city, but yet, here we are." I say to her as I looked at Selena and the boys. "Think you guys can show us what we're working with?" I asked them, and they nod at me. They stood up and we followed them outside in the snow.

"You sure you want to do this?" Selena asks in concern. "I mean, after what happened when we escaped." She asks me, and I stopped and my eyes land on the snowy ground below me.

"I will be." I say to her, and just as Goliath stands next to me, he went to place a hand on my shoulder, however I started walking again. He stands there watching me walk through the snow.