| 3 |

avalon part 2 of 2

avalon part 2 of 2

Authors note# Time for part 2 of Avalon, and I have some Diana power moments. So, I hope you like this chapter.

________________________________________________________________

"Little is known of the Sleeping King." Katherine says to me.

"Just that he'll sleep here until his country needs him." I look at the map as I leaned my hands on the table.

"Okay, so how do I get there exactly?" I ask him.

"You would dare to awaken this king?" Katherine asks me and I look up at her.

"Who knows what enchantments surround his hollow hill?" Magus says.

"I don't think we have a choice." I say to them.

"She's right. We must leave no stone unturned." Tom says to them as he places his helmet back on.

"No, guardian. I must do this." Magus says to him, and I walk over towards him.

"Not without me." I say to him. He look at me for a moment and he gestures me to follow him. As we walk down the path towards the Hollow Hill, I notice that Magus was moving faster than I was and I try to catch up with him.

"Hold on, Magus, slow down, please." I ask him, and he does just that.

"I'm sorry, Diana. I'm used to being on my own." He says as he continues his way, and I follow him.

"What about the princess and the guardian?" I ask him joining at his side.

"Yes. Katherine and Tom." He says.

"Well, from the look of it, you were all one big happy family." I say to him.

"It started out that way. From the moment we arrived on Avalon, we felt safe. We loved innocently as children, but like all children, we grew up. she began to rely on Tom and not on me. They became as husband and wife and raised the gargoyles and Damien as their children." He says and I look at him for a moment longer.